stiles/void imagine

Sitting on your bed with your head in your hands your mind was tearing you to pieces with thoughts of Stiles

Sitting on your bed with your head in your hands your mind was tearing you to pieces with thoughts of Stiles. His eyes, his voice, his laugh; you missed everything about him; even the things you thought you would never miss. You actually missed those the most. God, you missed him, you missed the girl you were around him. You were coping. Or at least you were trying to cope, if crying yourself to sleep every night counted as coping.

The ironic thing was that when you got like this, when you got so bad that you had to wrap your shaking hands around a cup of coffee to feel the sting of the heat on your skin just to make sure you were still alive, it was always Stiles who put you back together. You were getting bad again and Stiles was the only one you wanted to go to, Stiles was the only one you wanted to hold you, Stiles was the only safe place you had ever known. But Stiles wasn't Stiles anymore. When the Nogistune took over Stiles mind he didn't just take Stiles from you, it was like he ripped away a part of yourself too.

"You don't have to do this. No one would blame you if you didn't come." Scott murmured from your doorframe, pulling you out of your head. The pack currently had Stiles the Nogistune locked up in Derek's loft and they needed someone to keep an eye on him while they searched for a way to get Stiles back.

You, being the only one with the supernatural skillset powerful enough to subdue the Nogistune on your own, were the obvious choice for evil Japanese spirit watch dog. But, even though as an Elemental you were the only one who could kill the Nogistune, everyone, including the Nogistune, knew you were also the only one who could never do it.

You shook your head softly, "Thanks, but I think I have to do this." You murmured giving Scott a weak smile as you walked past him towards your car.

>>>

"If you need anything just call me and I'll come right back." Scott whispered in my ear as he pulled me into a comforting hug.

You nodded into his shoulder, squeezing yourself into his warmth. You tried to absorb as much comfort and love from him before you were left alone with an echo of the boy you were in love with. Scott kissed your forehead quickly and sent you a soft smile before running off to save the day again.

You leaned against the wall, letting it support you and everything that was weighing you down. You let out a shaky sigh, blinking away the tears that were already threatening to spill from behind your aching eyes. Sucking in a deep breath you finally pushed yourself off of the wall, cautiously making your way into the room holding your possessed boyfriend.

Once you entered the room, you were immediately struck by how different he was; he wasn't bouncing his left leg, he didn't have his arms crossed, he didn't look like he was about to jump up and run around. He was completely still, completely relaxed, and the look in his eyes sent chills down your spine. He didn't look nervous, he didn't look cornered; he looked completely comfortable tied up on the couch, like he knew that he could get up and leave anytime. And that terrified you.