what he likes on you

theo- hickies

Theo loves marking that you're his. He purposefully places them where you can't cover them up. Always smirking when he sees you walk the halls, proud of his work.

isaac- his scarfs (obviously)

The first time it happened he left it at your house accidentally so you wore it to school the next day. Issac thought it looked so cute on you, and it also smelled like him so that was another plus.

stiles- his flannels

You needed a flannel to go with your outfit and you didn't have the right color so you went to the Stilinski home and into his closet. It didn't take long for you to find one. Slipping it on you walk over to his desk where he is sitting watching the whole thing. Giving him a quick kiss you say "thanks," then walk out leaving him there slightly confused as to what had just happened. Ever since then you kept the flannel and he loves to see you wearing it.

scott- his jersey

You two might of been the schools power couple but that didn't stop other guys from trying to hit on you. When Scott wasn't around the other solution was to wear his jersey. MCCALL. Printed on the back as if saying you were his and only his.

derek- tattoos

You already had a few and they were his favorite thing to look at on your body. They reminded him that your not as innocent as he first thought.

liam- his hoodie

You had spilled water on your shirt and didn't have a backup. You remembered Liam kept a hoodie in his locker. Luckily you knew his combination because he tends to forget it. Putting his hoodie on you were immediately comfy. Before making your way back to class you texted him. "Stole your hoodie, you might not get it back 💋"