isaac imagine

{warnings; mentions of death}

The last day of your life, at seventeen

The last day of your life, at seventeen. Death is unavoidable, but it came too soon for you. Of course you knew your time was limited, like everyone else's on earth and yet still it's a shock when it happens to us and the people we hold close to our hearts. You never know what day could be your last and sometimes that never quite sinks in.

"I'm here to save my best friend," Allison said heroically, you'd always admire her for her strength.

"Remember what we agreed?" Isaac asked sternly. "I'm not waiting in the car, I'm not sitting around doing nothing while two of my best friends are in there dying!" You exclaimed, forever feeling weak.

"I promised to keep you safe, get in the car now!" he shouted.

"You know what, screw you Isaac!" You didn't know where that anger came from, but you knew deep down he was doing the best he could to protect you. Regardless, you stormed back into the car and slammed the door shut, Isaac locking it behind you. He blew a kiss at you through the window, you rolled your eyes but pretended to catch it anyway with an involuntary smile on your face.

They all then split off, some to find Lydia and Stiles, some to help fight off the Oni. You were sitting in the car for what seemed like hours, hearing the sound of growls and swords. That's when you saw Ethan, Aiden and Derek walking towards Void Stiles, who was guarded by more Oni soldiers.

"It's silver, silver kills them!" You heard Allison shout, but you noticed the other three didn't hear as they began to fight. Without hesitation you began to pull on the door handle but you were completely locked in.

You noticed one of the windows at the back was slightly open and so easier to break, you climbed over and began to kick it with all your force until it eventually broke. You then proceeded to climb out, ignoring the cuts you got from the shattered glass. You pried open the trunk of the car and took out one of Argent's guns and ensured you picked up the silver bullets, you loaded it before following the three of them.

"Y/N! Get out of here!" Derek shouted, as a sword sliced his back. You ignored him and ran down the stairs before shooting the Oni in the chest with a bullet and watched as it immersed into green smoke.

The four of you shared a small moment of optimism and hope, until the worst thing imaginable happened.

"Y/N move!" Aiden shouted, but it was too late. They watched as a sword was being pulled from your stomach, before Void Stiles and the remaining Oni disappeared. Derek managed to catch you as you fell to the ground. It didn't hurt and that's what scared you. Allison and Kira ran down to you all, both of them devastated by what they were seeing.

"Oh my god," Allison gasped, covering her mouth with the sleeve of her jacket as she stood there crying at your motionless body. Lydia's shill scream echoed through the heads of the werewolves, before her, Scott and Isaac ran out of the building.