liam imagine

One Week Ago"{y/n} move!" Liam shouted, after noticing Tracy was coming up from behind you

One Week Ago
"{y/n} move!" Liam shouted, after noticing Tracy was coming up from behind you. You didn't hear in time. You turned around and felt sharp claws penetrate your side, making your eyes glow bright gold. You fell to the ground paralysed after the Kanima venom worked its way into your bloodstream.

You couldn't do anything but stare above you, seeing Tracy's face as she towered above you, her hand stretched ready to make her final move. You then saw as a figure pushed her to the ground with an animalistic growl, after hearing more cuts, punches and tables being broken, you felt someone lift you up to carry you bridal style. He tilted your head up so you could see him. You smiled weakly and let out a sigh of relief, with the limited movement in your neck you put your head into his chest and slowly let your eyes close, knowing you'd soon be fine.

Currently
Liam picked up a tray and examined the food options in the dinner queue. "Move dude," one of his team mates said playfully, pushing in front of him.

"Come on, that's like the third time this week," Liam complained like a kid.

"Screw you," you said picking up a tray and positing yourself next to Liam.

"It's only a joke, tell your girl to chill," his team mate brushed off, shaking his head.

"She's not my-" Liam began to explain awkwardly, before you interrupted.

"Apologize and go to the back of the queue before I shove this tray so far up your ass that you start seeing-" you began to threaten, until Liam covered your mouth with his hand.

"Okay chill, I'm sorry," he said as he backed away, slightly scared. You simply turned away and began to look at the food, as if nothing had happened.

"What was that?" he asked, with a grin on his face. "He was treating you as inferior, to which I disagree," you stated, pouting at the sight of the dreadful food your school was serving.

"{y/n}," he said, trying not to laugh. "What?" your cheeks began to flush, at the thought of you having something on your face or something in your hair to make him laugh at you.

"You do realize, you just also pushed in the queue," he said, looking at all the students that were complaining to one another.

"Oh right," you realized, looking a bit hypocritical. "I'm just going to go," you began to back away before he quickly grabbed your wrist before you could.

You both couldn't help but listen as both of your heart beats slowed down to the same rate and beat loudly for a split second. He assumed that yours was purely because he shocked you, you on the other hand was confused as to why his did too. You looked as him quizzically, before he quickly let go with a really anxious look on his face.