stiles imagine

hello everyone! IM BACK and decided to carry on with my book:) i missed the wattpad community so much and i thought that starting again would be awesome so here it is...enjoy

                         ________

You rested your chin in the palm of your hand as you waited for your mother to pick you up from school

You rested your chin in the palm of your hand as you waited for your mother to pick you up from school. She was late, once again but you had started to get used to it. At least it wasn't raining. You sighed and wondered if you should just walk home, when you got a text from your mom.

Can't pick you up, I had to go to work.

Great, you thought, leaving your position at the picnic table. You grabbed your backpack and slung it over your shoulder, walking down the street. At times like these, you wished you had a car so that you could drive to school. You were so lost in thought that you didn't hear the car stopping next to you.

"Need a ride?"

You jumped a little at the sound of the voice, and your breath got caught in your throat at the sight ot him. Stiles Stilinski, also known as your crush and classmate, was asking if you wanted a ride home.

"Yea-yeah," You  stuttered, making your way over to the jeep. Stiles smiled once you closed the car door and leaned back in your seat, not daring to look in his direction.

"Is your mom working again?" He asked, his eyes on the road.

You wondered how he knew about your mother, and then remembered she worked with Scott's mom.

"Yeah, she forgot to tell me."

"You're lucky I was nearby."

"Yeah," You agreed.

The rest of the ride was spent in silence and before you knew it, you were home.

"Thanks, Stiles."

"No problem, Y/N."

You had gone to school with Stiles for as long as you could remember, but still you rarely talked. A greeting in the hallway when you happened to run into each other, but that was about it.

Still, you couldn't help but have a crush on the boy.

You didn't have a lot of friends, mainly because of your secret. Your best friend, Evan knew and he was always there to support you. It wasn't something that you could just tell people, you knew how they would react once they found out you were a witch.