he says i love you for the first time pt. 2

Derek;

"That was a close one." I said wiping the sweat from my forehead.

"Yeah speak for yourself." My brother Scott said looking at the scratches that were healing on his torso.

"Well you'll heal." Stiles said hopping in his jeep followed by Scott and myself.

We were trying to fight the alpha pack. Unfortunately our plan fell through so we had been chased through the hospital. We managed to get away but not without a few bumps and bruises and well some scratches for Scott.

"Derek is going to lose his mind when he finds out." Stiles said driving down the road towards Scott and I's house.

"He's not Scott's alpha so it doesn't matter." I snapped from the back seat.

The truth is Derek acted like he controlled me all the time and it drove me crazy. Scott was my twin and I know he wouldn't let anything happen to me but Derek for some reason thought he was incapable of protecting me.

"Look Derek doesn't have to know." Scott said rubbing over his still healing chest.

"Damn they got you good." I said looking at my brother with concern.

Stiles pulled in our driveway and we were met with the hard glare of Derek Hale. Isaac stood behind him with a guilty look on his face. Damn I knew I shouldn't have told him our plan.

"Hey Derek, uh buddy what's happening." Stiles said getting out of the jeep nervously.

I got out with him glaring at Isaac.

"Where's  Scott?" Derek asked Stiles but was looking at me.

"In the car sleeping yeah he was real tired." Stiles said rubbing his neck.

Scott hopped out of the car his chest still not fully healed.

"It was my idea Derek. The truth is I thought we could do it without you but if were going to take down an alpha pack we need everyone." Scott said walking closer to Derek.

"Do you realize how stupid you guys are? You could've gotten hurt or even worse killed." Derek growled.

He was talking to all three of us but I could tell it was mostly directed at me.

"Well Scott did get hurt." Stiles said causing Derek to growl at him.

Stiles jumped behind me.

"We're fine Derek we don't need a babysitter." I said brushing past him and walking in my house and up to my room.

A few hours passed when I heard someone open my door. I looked up to see Derek leaning against my door frame. I rolled my eyes turning back to my physics homework.

"Here to lecture me some more?" I asked not looking up from my homework.

"I lectured all of you." Derek said.

"Please I know you were specifically directing that at me." I said rolling my eyes and standing up.

"Oh yeah? What makes you think that?" Derek growled.

"Because you always do this to me that's what! Derek you treat me like a child, okay you yell at me for wanting to help and it's like I can't do anything without you criticizing me for it! Scott can protect me okay I don't need you to babysit me all the time." I yelled letting all of my frustrations out.