Ambiguous

I was pulled and dragged after the man
against my will. With my head turned back,
I refused to take my eyes off of the spot
where seconds ago the pitch black body
of the nameless cat laid.

"I didn't even know his name..."

"Pfft. Is that really all you care about right now?
Even after his death, you still continue to think
of such a lowlife? You've only met him once or twice and
he's already filled your mind? Ah, but that's... unfair. I thought that you've finally,

returned to me."

Suddenly,
without a warning,
the man stopped in his tracks.

"Serena,

                                                 you're disappointing me."

                                                              ♦♥♦♥♦

[A/N] Hello, hello my dear readers. First of all, I want to thank you all for your support! I'm really happy that you've taken the time to go through this story and read it. Your appreciation on the chapters I wrote and the comments you've left me took me on the ninth cloud. Thank you so much! (I really cannot stress enough how important you all are to me and to the characters in the story! Both me and the characters are forever grateful to you, for if you didn't read the story, it wouldn't have reached this milestone!)

Secondly, I wish to ask you all if there is anything you'd like to see-- as a celebration of reaching 1000 reads. I'd really like to read your suggestions in the comments below. Tell me if you want me to do a Q&A, side story/one shot including the characters who find themselves in a different setting and situations (your own scenario, a certain theme etc), really, anything. Whatever suggestion/wish you have for the celebratory part, write it below and I'll give it some thought! ♥ I can't wait to read your comments!

May you all have a great day/night and I hope you'll forgive me for the super late update (blame work and school for it. Tears)