Two

I spent the next day looking into Aaron Hotchner. He was a single parent. His wife had been killed by George Foyett. I felt bad for the guy but my personal opinion was not what I was being payed for. No I was being payed to kill Aaron Hotchner within a month.

Now must people probably wonder how a twenty four year old girl became an assassin. It seems like there should be more options right? Well you our very wrong. Both my parents were assassins. I didn't even have a choice since my bother ran away when they tried to force it on him. I went to school until I was sixteen and then dropped out. After three years of training I was better than both my parents. They said I had a natural gift of aim. I never missed my mark.

I was also very good at fighting. Honestly I was good at everything. I was well known in our little community. I got many jobs worth some good money for about two years until I was badly injured while on a job. It took me one year before I was fully recovered.

The only money I had was what my parents left me after they died on the job trying to kill a foreign leader. I don't remember the country but to me it didn't matter they were dead.

I close my eyes rubbing my forehead. I could feel a headache coming on. I always got the worst headaches when I was stressed out. I feel around the desk for a bottle of Advil. I always keep one on my desk because of this.

I open the bottle and pour out two pills. I decide to swallow them dry. I was to lazy to get a glass of water. I swallow the last pill when my phone goes off. The caller ID said Noah.

"Hello." I say picking up the phone. "I changed my mind on how I want Hotchner to die." Noah says not missing a beat.

"What do you mean?" I ask putting my feet up on the desk. "I mean if you simply kill Hotchner you will not get your plane ticket." I shake my head in anger. "That was not the deal!" I yell through the phone. I could hear him chuckling.

"I don't care. I want you to toy with him. Send letters and random things. Sign them with a heart and the words your killer. Tell him how he'll die or something but don't kill him till the last day of the month. Do you understand?" I look over at the calander hanging on the wall.

That was two weeks of sending letter before I could even do my job I would be arrested. "Yes I understand." I pull the phone from my ear and hang up. This was not the plan. The entire BAU would have me in jail within a week. They were some of the smartest minds in the country.

This task would defiantly be a challenge but I have always loved challenges. I open my laptop and create a new document. I might as well have some fun with these letters.

Dear my helpless victim,
You have no idea who I am, but I know everything about you. I have been paid to kill you by a mutual acquaintance. You see you have killed there brother and now they want revenge. You have no idea when I'll strike or how so I would alway be prepared if I were you.
Love,
Your one and only killer <3

I print out the letter quite happy with how it sounded. I may end up in jail by the end of this but at least it would be fun.

Next Update: Friday