Four

Hayley pov

I walked down the street. Fall was coming you could feel the chill in the air. Fall was my favorite season it was so pretty watching the leaves change and of course the weather outside was perfect. Not to hot but not to cold.

I decided to stop at my favorite coffee shop. I went there almost everyday in the fall. It was just perfect coffee weather. Or maybe I was just always tired. It had been two weeks since Noah had hired me to kill the FBI agent Aaron Hotchner. I was halfway to the end of the month. I sent him letter every other day and honestly the letters were pretty funny. Of course reviving them and bowing you were being stalked wasn't funny but writing them was.

The guy at the counter New my order and had already started it. He handed my my cup of coffee, "Have a nice day Hayley." Yes he did now my name as well. It was kinda sad how much I came here but I couldn't help it. I loved there coffee.

I turn around and ran straight into someone spilling my hot coffee all over them. "Oh my god I'm so so sorry. I didn't see you there." My face had turned red from embarrassment. I look up and am meet with a the most adorable brown eyes. "Don't worry about it it's not a big deal." He said reassuringly. He had the most adorable smile and curly brown hair.

"I feel terrible is there anything I can do?" They guy just looked down at me. He was a good five inches taller then me if not more. A smile formed on his face. "Would you let me buy you dinner sometime?" I face turned even more red. Was he trying to ask me on a date. A smile forms in my face. "I think I can do that.  I'm Hayley Walters by the way."  I smiled at the cute boy standing in front of me.

He seemed oddly familiar but I couldn't quite figure it out. "I'm Spencer Reid," oh no, "let me get your number and I'll call you sometime." This can't be happening. This can't be the same Spencer Reid that works with my target Aaron Hotchner. Why did he have to be so cute. I pull out my phone and give it to him so he can put his number in it. I watch as he texts himself so he has my number. "Well it was nice to meet you Hayley. I have to go otherwise I'll be late to work. Bye." He hands me my phone and walks away.

I threw my empty coffee cup away and walk out of the coffee shop. I needed to talk to Noah. "Noah I have a problem." I knew he was going to be angry. "I just ran into Spencer Reid a co-worker of Aaron Hotchner. He wants to take me on a date."

I could hear Noah sigh on the other end of the line. "Well that's just- "he pauses for a minute, "Wait this is a good thing. If you can get close to Aaron and his team then it'll be easier for you to kill him. They probably never even except you." I could hear Noah plotting the perfect alibi for me. "When it's all said and done after a few weeks you can break up with Spencer and no one will suspect a thing."

Did Noah really want me to pretend to date Spencer Reid. "So you think if I pretend to date this guy it'll be easier for me to kill Aaron?" I didn't see how that could be possible but I'm willing to give it a shot. Anything that'll make my life easier is worth is. "Yes haven't you been listening." I roll my eyes even though he couldn't see me and hung up. I didn't want to deal with him right now.

Next update: Friday