Ten

Hayley's pov

One more week till I can collect my check and get the hell out of this country. I couldn't wait to go to Wales. I had been there once before and it was such a beautiful place. I feel bad for doing this to Spencer though. Maybe I never should have told Noah about him. Oh well it's to late now.

I had a meeting today with Noah about how everything is going. I don't really want to go but I know Noah will be mad if I don't. I hated going to house. Well it's more like a mansion. I never feel like I belong there. Everything is so prime and proper except me.

The taxi pulled up in front of the gate to let me out. I punched in the gate code and it creaked open. I always hated that sound. It makes my skin crawl. When I arrive at the front door a butler was waiting to open the door for me. I didn't even have to knock. He lead me through the house to the dining room, where Noah and I always meet to discuss. He always made a fancy meal when I came. For some reason he believed I didn't eaten good enough food when I was on my own.

Not that I'm complaining about the food he prepared it was always very good. Noah was sitting at the dinning table sipping his wine when I arrived. I sat across from him as a waitress poured me a a glass as well. The dinning room was silent. Neither of us had much to say nor did we like chitchat. Noah always got straight to business.

"Well it's the last week before you get to kill Hotchner." I just nodded my head agreeing. "So I think you should send him a letter everyday. Maybe give him hints about who you are. I'm not sure I just want a letter everyday." A waitress brought out our food. It looked like some type of chicken. I licked my lips as I looked at the delicious food.

The moment the plate hit the table I was digging into the food. It was a amazing with some cheese and a hint of lemon. "A letter everyday I can do that." Noah chuckled as I talked with my mouth full. I often did when I ate at his house. "Also you should be getting closer to Spencer. He is the key to all of this. If you are close to him then you can get to Aaron."

I only nodded not wanting to embarrass myself by talking with my mouth full. I finished the meal after ten minutes. I was starving. I barely ate when I was on my own. "Alright I can do all that. Is there anything else you want." Noah thought for a minute, "Just Aaron to be dead." He said with an evil smirk. I roll my eyes taking a sip of my wine. Shouldn't that be obvious.

Noah decided now would be a good time to embarrass me. "I saw Spencer was at your apartment last night. Actually he stayed the night. Why is that Hayley?" I could tell what he was hinting at. My face was slowly turning red. "I think I'm going to leave." I said taking the last sip of my wine. Noah just chuckled. "Oh don't be like that Hayley. I was just messing with you." I rolled my eyes and walked out of the dinning room. Normally I took a cap home but today I decided to walk.