Fourteen

I had it all planned out. I was going to shot Aaron on his was to his car. There was a building that provided perfect coverage of the parking lot. I sat waiting for him to walk out. I had been here for two hours just in case he decided to leave early. People walked in and out but none of them where Aaron.

I was starting to get impatient. Why couldn't I just collect my money and go. Start over making money an honest way. This was all so frustrating. I sigh and glance back down to the entrance. It looked like someone was coming.

It was Aaron. I waited till he got closer to his car before I set the sight on him. I placed my finger in the trigger and take a deep breath to keep my heart rate even. Just I was about to pull a hard object hits the back of my head. I scream in pain and the fun fires. I hear screaming but had not clue what the bullet had hit.

Everything was blurry as I stared up at the ceiling. Someone was leaning over me talking but I had no clue who it was or what they were saying. I groan as I run the back of my head. A wet sticky substance covered my fingers. I was bleeding from where I had been hit. I tried to sit up but the person pushed me back down. A needle was stabbed into my arm and something was injected.

I could only guess it was to knock me out. I tried to fit it by keeping my eyes wide open but my eyelids grew heavy. My eyes closed but my brain was slowly working. I had never truly been scared before not until this moment. When I knew I was completely powerless of what could happen to me.

I felt someone pick my up and carry me. I could only guess it was to a car to get me somewhere. My brain stopped processing what I could feel or hear after that.