Fifteen

My eyes slowly open and then shut due to the brightness in the room. I sitting on a chair. My hands and feet where tied so I couldn't move. I open my eyes again and blink to get the blurriness to go away.

Slowly my version cleared and I looked around the room. The walls were painted white. There were not windows and only one door that was closed. It was most likely locked too. I look down at the rope on my hands. It was tied tight enough that it was cutting into my skin. A small puddle of blood had started to for underneath.

I tried pulling my hand out but the rope stung. There wasn't much I could do except to sit and wait. Hopefully whoever this person is will be dumb. Dumb people are easy to manipulate. I decided to get there attention. If there's one thing I hate it's waiting.

"Hey is anyone here!" I screamed as loud as I possibly could. I waited a minute listening for a sign that someone was coming. Nothing. "Hello!" I yelled again but there was nothing. Great. No ones even here.

I lean my head back to try and get comfortable. This was going to be awhile.

Aaron's pov

I've been on edge the entire day. I was just waiting for the moment I was going to be faced with death. I walked out to my car and looked around. Everything seemed so normal. As I was opening my car door a gun was fired. I ducked behind the car door for safety. A women screamed. The bullet had gone through her window.

Was that suppose to be a warning shot. I waited but there was not another sound. Beside the police sirens. Someone must have called the police. I stand up and get in my car. That's when I noticed the note on the passengers seat. It was addressed to me.

Dear Aaron,
I know I had someone out and about trying to kill you but I've decided to show a little mercy. Not that I actually had any intubation if killing you. This was all just a oh what's the word distraction. See the really target was Hayley Walters. While you were so worried about her killing you, you didn't even see the clues that showed she was the one needing to be saved. Although a girl like her shouldn't be saved for all the crimes she has committed. Ah well thank you for being a decoy. Have a nice life Aaron.

There was no signature to tell me who the note was from. I could tell it wasn't Hayley who had written it. This was a professional. I pull out my phone to text Garcia. "Get the team in the meeting room now." I put the car into drive and head to work. Maybe this guy didn't think Hayley deserved to live or to be saved but I did. She would get a trail and go to jail. I will make sure of it.