Chapter 12

Camila Pov                                   

It's been a few days since i saw/talk to lauren, we had a misunderstanding when we said goodbye and now i think she's mad.                                     

  Flashbacks                                

We were in the kitchen  joking around                                     

"Huh i think it's time for me to go" lauren said.                                

I walked her to the door                  

"So goodbye " lauren said avoiding  looking at my eyes.                           

And she started walking away but i grab her wrist and spin her around                

"What are y" lauren started to say but i cut her off by crashing my lips onto hers                         At first she didn't kiss back but she didn't resist for long and soon we were kissing passionetly.                          

Out of nowhere suddently she push me away and she ran away.                     

I was here at my front porsh just wondering why? Why is she acting like that?

*Ding*.    I heard my phone that mean i got a message i hope it's lauren because i sent her a ton of text and still no answer         

I unlocked my phone and saw it was dinah.  

"Hey chancho sleepover at my house tonight bring your big bootty"              

I don't know if i should go feel a little depress.

"k what time cheechee?" I answer her text.

*ding*.

"6 don't be late there's gotta be pizza"

I decided to take a nap before getting ready.                                         

Later that day                                

I just woke up from my nap and it's time for me to get ready, i want to go the sleepover but at the same time i don't        

Lauren will be there and she's been ignoring me days, iam scared to see her.    

I think maybe i should dress up sexy to tease lauren, i want to have a fun night and being there waiting for her be in a good mood again uhgr she's so bipolar         

I opened my dresser and saw exactly what i should be wearing tonight, it's a little white dress that fit me in the right place if you see what i mean *wink*.                      

I took a shower and then put my dress on and applied some make up, lauren won't resist me for sure. I took my keys and hope in my car.

After a good fifteen minutes drive i arrived at dinah's At the same moment i parked my car the girls open the door and i heard dinah yelling at me to hurry up, damn this girl is so loud I join the girls and greet them and when i was lauren's time i made sure that the hug was a little sensual to tease her.

When we part away i saw that her face was all flushed. We decided to enter the house and as the little flirt iam i droped my bag on the floor on purpose so in bend over to grab it and lauren was right behind me i heard lauren whispered a "oh fuck"

i knew that i was driving her wild by then.      

After a few hours the sleepover was going wild we were all drunk and giggling like crazy, maybe i shouldn't have drink all of this beer because now iam not feeling well.

Lauren Pov.

I have to admit that this sleepover look like a mess everyone was drunk and dancing like crazy, and even when camila is drunk she looks flawless like always , especially with a little tight dress that show off her big ass it make me wants to grab it but i shouldn't fantasy about her she is my bestfriend that's why i pushed her away the other day

I can't let myself fall for her

"Lauren" i heard someone yelling my name i looked around the place and saw camila looking at me with her pretty brown eyes.                

She approached me and began to dance with me at first we were dancing like two friends just messing around but after a little while camila began go to grind on me.        

"Hmm i know you want it" she whispered into my ear she was obviously drunk but i have to admit that she was so damn sexy.      

She suddently grab my ass                   

And i slip out a little moan                     

She was still grinding on me to the rythm of the music and it was driving me wild, i could feel her, OMG it's back                  

*****************************************************

A/N hey guys nothing much happened in this but don't worry i have a few ideas but i need to choose where it's really going 😉😉 tell me what you think

Sorry for the wait i was so busy =(