Chapter 21

Lauren POV

As I was walking away I felt this electricity running through my veins.

she grabbed my arms. And I was paralyzed, hypnotized this is why I don't want her to touch me, I felt lost, lost in the moment.

"I don't feel the same ur ruining everything camila don't u see, u will never like u,you are my nothing.                                " I said to Camila

"Hahaha very funny lauren but u don't to say whether u like me or not bcs i can feel it and you know what i feel? I feel like what ur saying is not true. U like me lauren i know u do" Camila said confidently at me

Iam  wondering how can I escape this ?

" listen camila you can say whatever you want you're my nothing, i don't fuck*ng like you and i will never so get that in that little of yours and go f*ck a horse" i said to camila not even bothering looking at her.

Because i know if would look at her she would see through me, she can read me like an open book. I need to be cold it's for our own good.

" I love you lauren, i love you. Please stop pretending you don't feel the same, stop trying to make me see you as something you are not." Camila said to me and i could see that tears were running down her face at that point and that breaks my heart but i needed to stay strong.

" haha wtf camila stop using words that u don't know the meaning. You love me? Really? You don't know what love is camila and i hate it when people use it when they don't know what it is. I hate you camila, i truly do, you are so annoying always whining. Why can't you accept that i don't want you? You are not my type." I answered a crying camila, at that point i didn't even recognize myself. Iam the reason why she is crying and iam making it worse. Iam not a good person i lie and hurt people she should try to love someone good for her.

" But la-auren i wa-ant you, all of you" camila said with a shaky voice and by now her face is looking like a mess.

" No camila STOP! You don't know what you're saying. You know what? Yeah i want you, but not like you want me, i want to have fun with you that's all when we have sex it's the only time you don't annoy me, i feel like it's the only thing you're good at." I said to her but this time i was looking at her in the eyes and i could tell that she was deeply hurt.

" Lauren i want to date you, i don't only want sex, i want to share everything with you, please give me a chance, and even tho you are hurting me right now i still love and tomorrow it will still be same." Camila said pleadingly i could sense that she truly wanted me even iam a big asshole to her, if someone would treat me like iam treating i would tell them to f*ck off .

" No camila i want us to be friends, friends with benefits that's all i want from you" i said coldly to her.

" So you're saying that iam worthless? Iam only gold for sex?! I hate you, i hate you lauren. I don't wanna talk to you!!" Camila said angrily at me.

" No you don't hate me camila, you would never and you know it. Yeah you'll talk to me camila because iam going to hug you and kiss your cheeks" i said to her as i get closer.

" F*ck you lauren you're disgusting! I hate you, you're so manipulative, now that you see that i won't give you sex tonight because iam mad, now suddenly you are sweet but seconds before you were being a bitch. Are you bipolar? " Camila said to me and i kinda felt hurt by her words.

" Camzi, little camzi iam trying to be nice there so either you appreciate it and enjoy or either you're gonna see me really angry so don't test me" i said that through gritted teeth and her facial expressions change and suddenly she looked scared.

"Laurennnn! Camilaaaaa! Come downstairs girls it's time to partyyy!" Someone yelled from downstairs

***********************************************************************************************

A/N Hello here's a new chapter I hope u like it. Don' forget to comments =) and share if u like it xoxo