Chapter 32

Camila POV                                                                  Oh damn my mom is at home, what iam going to do, she can't see me like that, iam actually wearing a short, and my little friend down there is very noticeable.                                                « Lauren come on let me go » i pleaded her           « Shhh camila, let me sleep I don't feel well » lauren whispered to me and tighten her grip on me.                                                                                 « Camiiiiilaaaaaa » i head my mom yelling again, then i heard her footsteps getting closer.               « come on lauren let go of me now, my mom is coming » i whispered to her, i was really getting annoyed at her.                                                     I heard the footsteps getting closer and closer.      Then she turned the knob of my door thats when i knew i was dead ( rip camila cabello).           Suddenly lauren push me out of her and ran to the bathroom right before my mom opened my door.                                                                                  « What were you doing camila? Someone is in there with you? » my mom curiously asked me.   « I was listening to music mom » i nervously replied while I was trying to hide my little buddy with my pillow.                                                   « I asked you something else mija, who is with you ? » she asked me                                                     « Just lauren mom, we are having a sleepover »  i quickly replied.                                                           « Oh lauren is here where is she » my mom asked me, she was excited to see lauren. « Taking a shower » i drily said to her.     « Oh okay mija, if you're angry i bought pizza » mom said and she left my room. I decided to go and check on lauren, so i push my bathroom door and she was there naked sitting on the floor. « Lauren what are you doing naked on the floor? » i asked lauren then hold her in my arms.                                                                                          « I was going to take a shower but i wasn't feeling well so i sat on the floor » lauren explained sobbing.                                                            « Did you eat something wrong? » i asked her concerned.                                                                      « I don't think so » she replied shortly.                    « Then why are u throwing up that much?? » i asked clueless.                                                                     « We'll talk later camz » lauren said.                        I decided to respect her choice, so i decided to help her to get up and guide her into the shower.                                                                                I was going to leave the bathroom and when i heard « Stay with me ».