Chapter 29

Lauren POV.                                                                     I really miss camila, how close we used to be. So i was there in front of her in the middle of the night.                                                                        « I think we should talk camila » i said to her, honestly i felt guilty for pushing her away.             « Now u want to talk? But earlier when you were with your boyfriend you didn't need me? » camila said looking down and she started to close the door, meaning she wanted me to leave. So i put my arms in between to prevent her from closing.                                            « No wait! Camila just give me a minute at least » i pleaded her.                                                     « Okay you have 3 minutes so you better start to talk now » camila said sternly.                                « i wanna tell you sorry for avoiding you camila, i was confused so i avoided you » i said looking down.                                                                    « You were confused and what about me then? I wasn't confused when you pushed me away when before we used to be so closed! » camila said to me and she looked upset.                              « I pushed you away because i thought it was best for us camila, i was scared, love is scary you know, because you can't control it » she started to sob after i finished what i said, oh shit i said « love ».                                                          « shhh iam here now, i won't leave you again » i said to her while holding her in my arms.                    She suddenly stopped to cry and locked eyes with me.                                                                           « Why do you talk about love lauren? Do you even know what love is? » she asked sternly.            I stayed silent, i knew i hurted her.                           « Isn't love suppose to be beautiful? Why does it hurt then? » she continues to ask.                            « listen i know i lied to you, i pushed you away, i know i hurted you. But i wanna change. Please believe me » i said to her, and tried to get a hold of her but she pushed mine away.         « I need time lauren » she said to me.                        « We don't have time camila » i said and without an explanation i left.