Chapter 22

Lauren Pov

Oh shit these girls are such a f*cking cockblock I was having my little fun here annoying little camzi because I know how she is and she can act all tough but she would never do something drastic like ignoring for long or cut all contact.

I must admit I can be a bitch sometimes, iam the kid you never want to get, i'm the worst daughter ever, I never listen, I never care, I always act tough, I have no feelings at all, love is a word that doesn't exist in my world, at least that's what I thought until I started to feel weird, it's like I suddenly started to be someone.

I started to care, I started to miss, I started to feel guilty.

No one can handle me, almost everyone leave me, except for my family (for now), when I look into my parents eyes i see how disappointed of me they are.

Enough talking about me and let's focus on something interesting I see right in front of me 😏 her name is Camila and she is just walking right in front of me and I have a nice view ( if u see what I mean ).

"What were u girls doing upstairs? The ceiling was moving" said a suspicious Normani while having a smirk on her face

"Mani these two were getting at it obviously , you don't even need to ask, just look at how they look like a mess plus it smells " Dinah said eyeing us up and down, then she smirk and walked away

"Guys stop this! We were not doing that" said a blushing Camila looking at me hoping I would help her, but instead I have other plans.

"Oh little camzi no need to be shy , I think they all could hear you screaming my name" I said to the girls and I looked at Camila's face waiting to see her reaction, but she actually acted like I said nothing. I think she is really starting to get mad at me so I should start to talk sweet to her, because if she is ignoring then I can't tease her.

"So what should we do now?" Ally asked trying to change the subject, because she saw that the atmosphere is starting to get weird.

"I think we should play a game" Normani suggested

"I totally agree with u Mani, but we need a super fun game dawgs, I say let's play truth or dare" Dinah said all exited and she starting to walk around the room growing impatient to start the game

"Okay" We all said in unison

"So who start?" I asked looking at everyone except for Camila

"Since you asked so i say you could start lolo" Camila said with an attitude and it looked like she was up to something, I wonder what 🤔.                             ***************************************************** Next chapter is coming 😉 and it will be more interesting for sure