Chapter 33

Lauren POV.                                                                 « Stay with me » i said to camila, i felt weak and wanted her to hold me so i wouldn't fall in the shower.                                                                      « I can't lauren, we shouldn't do that anymore, we are friends,  so iam going to wait for you in my room » with that being said camila left the bathroom                                                                          I was standing there in the shower trying to stay on my feet, i was shaking so i decided to sit there, and wait until iam feeling better. It felt like i have been in the for an eternity.                      Camila POV.                                                                   « Lauren are you okay?? » i asked her waiting at the door.  But no reply.                                           « Hey lauren? » i said to her but she was still not replying so i decided to walk in and i saw her sitting into the shower, she looked so pale.        « hey baby, iam going to get you dry and put you in bed, iam here for you » i gently said to her and lift her up so i could get her out of the shower and help her get dressed. It's important to have clothes on to sleep, especially lauren she should be covered she is already hot, you know what i mean, because she is sick..... *wink*.  
She is so attractive right now, i could do her all night.                                                                                « Camila? What are you starring at? » lauren asked me curiously arching her eyebows.                 « Ehmm nothing, I was just thinking if i had good medecine for you » i quickly replied.               « Take me to bed please » lauren whispered and got shivers all over my body.                               So i guided her to my bed and put her under the covers, oh damn u forgot to help her to put clothes on. And iam going to sleep next to her.... naked.... :O let me die.                                         You can do it camila, you can control yourself.       I turned off the light and I slid myself next to her. It's gonna be a long night.                                     Two hours next to her and iam still not sleeping, i can feel her warmth next to my body, her breath, i can smell her perfume. And i can feel my little friend awake to, it wants to play. I guess i could touch it a little bit.                        I was touching it for a little while but it felt like i was missing something, it didn't feel right.            I felt lauren roll over me and she whispered « playing without me? »