Chapter 14

Camila Pov.

Lauren and i just had sex and it amazing every second of it was perfect now i am laying in bed exhausted.

"i should get going " lauren suddently said while she put her clothes back on.

"Wait you could sleep here next to me or we could have more fun" i told lauren hopping she'll stay.

"No you know my parents wants me to be home early" lauren said avoiding eyes contact.

"Please lolo don't leave, see my mittle buddy is awake and needs you" i said desperatly needing her.

"Oh no, camila i need to rest so i should get going it was fun" lauren said coddly.

"Okay" i sight.

"Don't worry next time we'll have more time" lauren said smiling at me.

"i hope " i said but i was a little uspset with her.

"So i gotta go camz, i'll text ya" lauren said then she appoach me and gave me a quick hug.

We part away and she was gone

I got back into the bed in dinah's guest room and drift off to sleep.

"Lazy ass wake up" i heard dinah yell from the other side of the door.

"Iam coming are you even decent ? " dinah yell again

"yeah you can enter the room " i yell at her.

The door fly open why an hangover dinah apperearing in front of me.

"chancho where the fuck is lauren?" Dinah asked surprised.

"Gone" i said.

"So you basically have sex and then she went home ?" Dinah asked sitting next to me

"Yeah" i answered

"You two are so weird" dinah said looking confused.

"But she said she'd text me" i said with hope.

"Whatever float your boat girls"dinah answered not convince at all that lauren would do it.

" let's make something to eat" i said. *****************************************************A/N hey guys sorry i've been MIA because of this work, so i kinda didn'y have time to work on the book so iam very sorry but i'll update more as soon as i can