Chapter 12

Sorry for the grammar and spelling mistakes.

E N Z O

It took at least two hours to get to where the De Angelis family was hiding.

It was an abandon warehouse, classic. But it was in the middle of no where and had been abandoned for a few decades. I don't know how my men found out so quickly but that question could wait. I had a score to settle and people to kill.

We stopped about a mile away from the warehouse so they wouldn't know we were here. I split my men into groups, two of them. One would go through the front with me and the other through the back with my second in command.

"Of you find Antonio De Angelis or one of his sons you do not shoot to kill. Tie them up and wait for me to get there. Now is everyone ready?" I asked and they responded with a, 'yes, sir.'

We took off, sneaking to the front and back, silently and quickly killing a few people that were out of the warehouse.

Once we got to the front we quickly killed the guards at the front and that was like the frost domino being pushed down in a line of dominoes, because all I could see was red as I mercilessly killed everyone that came into sight, only stopping when I had to reload. That time always made me vulnerable, thankfully I wasn't shot.

It didn't take very long to kill the remaining people in the warehouse, there were just too many of us and not enough of them.

There were only a few injuries to my men, only one critical. He was rushed out of here by two of my men.

The other group found one of Antonio De Angelis' sons, but the other two left.

I had half my men check the whole warehouse again before questioning the son.

"Where the hell are they?" I seethed.

He just smiled at me.

I pulled my pistol out of my waist band and shot his knee cap.

He let out a scream in pain thrashed in the restraints.

"Where did your father go?" I tried again.

He just groaned in pain. I shot his other knee cap and he was back to screaming.

I placed my hand over his mouth, tired of his screamed, "That's enough."

He looked at me, for the first time with fear in his eyes. I felt my lips pull up in a smirk at his fear. It didn't take much to break this one, no wonder they left him behind.

I pulled my hand away and he began sobbing, "They left for your house, this was all a distraction."

I knew it, I knew this would happen. I just hoped it wasn't true.

I immediately called Ortiz, "Yes, sir?"

I let out a sigh, they weren't there yet, "Get Liam to the safe room, now!" I ordered, "Take everything he needs and go now."

"Yes, sir." He said and I could hear him telling Marco what I said.

"Liam wants to talk to you, sir." Oritz said, I could tell he was already beginning to move him because he sounded distracted.

"Put him on." I said. As I waited for him to give to phone to Liam I looked at one of my men, "Get rid of him." I motioned for the sobbing man in the chair.

"Wait, don't!" He yelled, "You can use me as a bargaining chip, trade me for, Liam is it?" He offered.

"Hmmm," I hummed in thought, "No."