Chapter 20

Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes.

L I A M

We had just gotten everything in the back of the car, ready to go. The sun wasn't out and it wouldn't be for another two hours.

I was barely awake, holding onto Enzo so I wouldn't just fall over and sleep on the floor.

"You ready?" He asked and I sleepily nodded against his shoulder.

"Let get you in the car so you can sleep." He smiled.

As he helped me down I looked up at him, "Wait, can you get Oliver?"

He sighed, I knew he thought we were going to make it out without him but I wouldn't let that happen.

He came back with a tired Oliver. He was holding him out in front of him his hands under his front legs, holding him up. I couldn't help but laugh, even in my sleep deprived state.

He set Oliver down in my lap and sat down beside me. He closed the door and motioned for the driver to go.

I cuddled into Enzo's side, instantly falling asleep against the soft fabric of his fancy shirt.

I only slightly woke up when I got the feeling that someone had picked me up and was moving me. I groaned as they brushed the sore flesh of my leg,  "Sorry, just go back to sleep love." I heard the soothing voice of Enzo and felt his soft lips against my nose, making me groan again.

He chuckled and I drifted back to sleep.

"...am, Liam." My eyes fluttered open at Enzo's raspy voice, I guess he had gotten some sleep too.

"We're here." He said and I stretched, rubbing the sleep from my eyes.

I looked down at my lap and Oliver was stretching out as his mouth opened and his tongue rolled out as he let out the cutest yawn.

I smiled, and got up, attaching the leash to his collar. I walked off the jet with Enzo and set Oliver down so he could do his business before we road the car to the beach house. Our stuff was being moved as Oliver sniffed around for the perfect spot to relieve himself.

"You ready?" Enzo asked.

"Yeah." I said and we walked to the car, Oliver running in front of us, now in the mood for playing after his long nap.

"Calm down, Oliver." I said picking him up as we got into the car. As we began driving his stepped up on the window as I rolled it down and he looked out, classically his tongue hung out at the wind blew in his fur.

I could never get used to the beautiful beaches and clear water.

Once we finally got to the house I let Oliver run around while Enzo's men took our stuff up stairs. There was nothing for Oliver to chase there, at least I thought.

Oliver took off in the direction of the porch. I had no idea what he was after until I heard it hissing at Oliver as Enzo and I ran after him.

 I had no idea what he was after until I heard it hissing at Oliver as Enzo and I ran after him