Chapter 30

Sorry for spelling and grammar errors.

L I A M

When I woke up Enzo was still sleeping, arms wrapped around me, hands resting on my stomach.

I felt my stomach spin and got the urge to throw up and there was no swallowing it down. I shot out of bed and to the bathroom, just before throwing up all the food I had eaten the previous day.

I felt a hand on my back, rubbing soothing circles as I spit out what was left and stayed there for a few more seconds, just in case I threw up again.

I sighed and flushed the toilet, standing up and brushing my teeth before turning to face Enzo, who looked tired and worried.

"It's okay, I do it every morning like clockwork, sometimes later in the day too." I said, "Let's just go back to bed."

"Are you sure?" He asked.

I nodded, "Just go back to sleep."

We walked back to bed and Enzo held me in his arms again. I waited until I heard his breaths even out and a few snores before I slowly got out of bed, careful not to wake him.

There was no way I could go back to sleep, so I headed down stairs after sliding on some shoes and waking up Oliver.

I stopped by one of the maids on my way out, "When Enzo wakes up, tell him I'm in the garden."

"Yes, sir." She said and got back to cleaning.

I walked to the door and the guards that took Marco and Ortiz spot when they didn't work asked me where I was going.

"I'm going to the garden." I said but they didn't move to open the doors.

"We can't let you leave without permission from Enzo." One of them said.

"Bullshit, I'm going outside. Do you really want to test me?" I said, already seeming to have a shorter fuse. It helped that Oliver had showed his teeth, growling lowly at the two men he was unfamiliar with.

They gave each other a glance before opening the door, "Thank you." I said as I walked out, Oliver following behind, not stopping his threatening growl until we were around the house and in the garden.

I smiled and rubbed behind his ears, "Good boy." I praised.

The sun still hadn't come out but I could see the sky changing from black to blue, oranges and purples covering the early morning sky.

I came to my garden to think and I was glad I did. It was really calming and the fresh air was relieving.

The sun had just fully come up when I heard a sigh from behind me, "Liam, what are you doing?" He asked as he jumped the fence, not wanting to walk all the way over to the gate. Oliver lifted his head up from where he laid at my feet, looking at the crazy looking Enzo.

He was only in a pair of sweats, his hair going every which way and he looked worried, "I'm enjoying the view." I said, patting the space beside me, "Come sit down."

He sat down beside me and I settled into his waiting arms, "You had me really worried when I woke up and you weren't there."

"Sorry, I just couldn't sleep and I guess I just needed this to think." I said, messing with the ring on my finger, like I found myself doing when I was nervous or thinking.

"About what?" He asked.

"Our baby." I answered.

Enzo hummed, not knowing what to say, so I spoke up, "I'm tired of being scared and worrying about things I can't control. I know this baby is very unexpected and I didn't know how to feel about it at first. But I know now, that I'm going to do everything I can to make sure that this baby is healthy. And when he or she is born I'm going to love them so much, even more than I love you." I joked and looked up at Enzo who was smiling.