•thirty nine•

You need to listen to the song attached, Im in love with it.

Y'all better vote because you damn well will enjoy it!

Short but emotional asf ;)

Xoxo

~*~*~*~*

Adriana's POV:

"Noah. Did you also lie that night? when I told you how I feel about you, did you lie about the reason why you pushed me away or was it because you actually don't have the same feelings? Was it because Luca pressured you or because you don't.. you don't love me back? You didn't say anything about that night other than the fact that Luca was there and he made you push me away, but how? How did he convince you to do that? Why? Just TELL me. THAT NIGHT STILL HAUNTS ME, YOUR WORDS STILL HAUNT ME, for f*cking once be a damn man and tell me Noah Massarotti, tell me the truth. Why do you care so much about me?" I blurted and I didn't realise that actually got up from my seat and was so close to Noah now, standing right above him, looking him straight in the eye

If eyes could speak I would've gotten my answers already, because what his eyes were saying right now had me feeling so thrilled, so excited, ecstatic, nervous and relieved, but what made me fear was what was below his eyes, his mouth. The words that were about to leave his mouth were either going to destroy me all over again or stitch me the f*ck up to perfection

What he said next made my heart sink

"tú eres estúpido mi carina, it baffles me beyond limits how someone as smart as you haven't figured it out yet... haven't figured me out yet? You want to know something that everybody around you knows, you're oblivious to everything around you. And dios adriana you got me all fucked up, from the way you smirk that victorious one when you win an argument with me, from the way you fight like a tigressa, the way you handle all the shit that gets thrown at you, the way you laugh, but mostly the way you're so blinded and can't see what's in front of you, you can't see what's behind me, behind all my words, the truth. No Adriana I don't love you, I in fact am deeply in love with you, I've fallen so deeply and you've managed to leave a scar on my heart that whenever I thought about you my heart hurt, but what's worse is that you were always on my mind. You're toxic Adriana Lockwood, like a bad habit that brings me happiness, but love, Its not your fault, if there's someone dumber than you, it's me. For i thought that love makes you weak, that love is a weakness, and having feelings for someone only makes you less of a person. It doesn't, it only completes you. And fuck it, it took me long enough to find out, to figure my fucked up self out. And for god's sake Adriana if only how much you knew how many times i wanted to make you mine, gosh look at yourself. I can't help but think about you all the time, and I can't deny I want your body, but girl you drive me insane. Darling I want to see every inch of you. Always wanted. From the first moment my eyes laid on you"

"But Adriana I hate to say this, I can't give you what you need you deserve more than what I could give you, you deserve more, more than someone who only hurt you, and I swear to god I hate myself for this, I hate myself for everything I've done to you. And i hated myself the most when I knew I almost lost you forever for lying, for being a pussy AND lying about my feelings when you were so fucking vulnerable and poured your heart out for me. I hate seeing you cry Adriana and that damned night you ripped my soul apart, and I won't have it back no matter how much I try, how much we try"

"You have your answer, I am deeply in love with you. I am a liar. I hurt you. I don't deserve you. But I can't let you go, because I love you and even if you don't love me and won't ever forgive me but I won't stop trying. I love you more than words can fucking explain and I ain't a damn poet or fucking Romeo but all I can say is that I love you, te amo, j'taime. Im crazy for you you idiot"