•fourty two• The Final Chapter

AN:
I can't believe this is the end of the book, it's literally my favorite thing i've ever written
:( i've put so much effort into it, and I never imagined it would get this much love and recognition! I thank you all from the bottom of my heart, it means so much to me knowing people enjoy my writing, thats my passion. ALSO, DID YOU NOTICE THE BOOK IS RANKED #1 IN THE NONFICTION SECTION?? tho its all fictional but yeah. I can't thank you enough for sticking around, I had abandoned this book for like a year, and when I finally found myself again, the motivation to write I had to continue where I left off, now I know not much readers have stayed, (i don't blame them) but im thankful to those who still read this book from day one, and of course to all the newcomers ❤️ This book is just the start of my writing journey, I've already started working on a new book, you can find it on my profile. Please follow me if you're interested to read my future works!
PS: a huge thanks to -Black-Raven- for the new awesome book cover!

I tried to make this chapter as long as possible, now without any further ado, go ahead and start reading!

Happy reading, don't forget to leave a comment I LOVE READING THEM!! and please vote if you enjoyed it!

Much much love

~*~*~*~

UNEDITED NOR PROOFREAD YET!

Noah

I kept pacing around in my hotel suite, I didn't know what to do next, I mean fuck I knew she wouldn't forgive me if I'd told her the truth, especially a year and a month later, suddenly popping up in her life like "hey remember me? it's been all planned! everybody's been lying to you including myself! forgive me? I love you tho"
The look on Adriana's face haunted me, the way she looked at me her eyes full of betrayal, hurt, and dare I say it hatred. She hates me, and thats no surprise, I hate me too.

Ever since I was young, everything I touched, I loved, I got attached to got ruined or taken away from me. This time, I wanted to protect her, to do it the right way, I loved her too much to lose her forever, I couldn't keep her around, losing her while she's still alive seemed as a better option than losing her cause she's dead, but guess they both hurt the same way.
I did the same mistake twice, I let her go cause I was afraid, difference is, the first time I was avoiding getting harmed or weakened by love, the second time I realized how strong my love for her was and I wanted to protect her not myself.

"GOD DAMMIT NOAH, I FUCKING CHANGED EVERYTHING ABOUT MYSELF JUST TO FORGET YOU, I WANTED TO ERASE THE VERSION OF MYSELF THAT FELL FOR YOU, HOW COULD YOU? WHY DID YOU COME BACK" what she said kept going through my mind, I couldn't get her words out of my head, the guilt was eating me alive.

For the past year, I tried everything, literally everything to forget about her and move on, I traveled the world, I fucked girls from all the damn different nationalities, I tried to bury myself in work, hell I disappeared from the news, from everything, I made sure she never heard about me again, but every damn night I could still smell her, feel her, crave her touch, and that voice of her that made me go loco.

I thought it would take me a month or even less to move on, to let her live her life, a normal life like she always wanted, I remember waking up that night, I heard her screaming to the vacant sky how much she wanted a normal life, the damn night I planned everything and sent her away.