OhCrap!This is just great!F them!

I don't update often you know holidays hell (school), etc. Ykw can mean you know who/what

*******************************************

Suddenly I wasn't about to kill her maybe later... but whoever got me off her is so going to regret it.

"DAWN! "Luis yelled.

"QUE DEMONIOS DIJISTE" I yelled back. (What the hell did you say?)

As I was about to knee him in the ykw... Jace just had to push me into his chest.

Bitches. I thought

I heard two growls. Damn, why do I keep doing that!

"Let me the f*cking go before I do what I was about to do to her or it" I say nodding towards Luis at her and Samantha at it.

"Would you like to repeat that, mate?" Luis said.

"You heard me, mate!"

"So this is going to be like a competition whoever wins is going to skip track for 1 day or warm-ups for two days or pick an activity. But the point is to not exactly harm but pin each other down or if he/she gives up. Then whoever wins may get water and change early or keep fighting. "

Okay so then here are the groups:

Rebeca, Tiffany, Shyla (all werewolf except Shyla)

Wesley, Jace, Gabe (Gabriel) (Gabe is the vampire)

Luis, John, Andrew (John and Andrew are a vampire)

Samantha, Max, Lucy (Max is a werewolf, Samantha is a bitch but a vampire and Lucy is werewolf)

So Rebeca, Jace, Luis, and Max won. But Rebeca decided to skip.

So if you're wondering how Max won well she trained with me she's a bit antisocial. And she's almost as strong as me! Like if the max of weight I could lift was 300(I could probably do more you know vamp and wolf...hello just an example). She could do 280 more or less probably!

This is getting interesting!

"So anyone want to drop out?"

No one did.

Okay.

Max so you are still wearing that bracelet that makes you almost as strong as me right? I asked through private message.

She nodded.

"Go"

So the fight ended quickly let's say SHE beat their asses!

"Okay Rebeca, Hannah go on rest of you one lap then they may leave but I can know when someone is cheating btw if you groan one more lap and you may talk but remember about my super hearing."

I fist bumped Max.

"So whacha want?"

Rebeca=Track

Max=track

I nodded.

"Hey you guys remember those idiots that we were friends with... well they're my mates... so what should I do?"

"Can I go kick those jackasses' asses?" Max asked.

"Really? Sure but really what should I do?"

"Let Max do that and then maybe make em' suffer" We both looked at Rebeca she isn't evil at all unless she's getting revenge from me or Tiffany.

"Okay? "It came out as a question.

"So we go to the mall so get your Expedition so we have a lot of space. Get your unlimited card, purse, running shoes, and anything that makes you comfortable we're going to be there till the car can't hold anything and then we may go tomorrow. "Damn Max and Rebeca can be creepy first Max started then stopped then Rebeca finished.

So after everyone left we left to the mall.

*******In the car********

So we just got in and I put my tablet to hear music while I drive towards the mall.

'Push 'by Enrique Iglesias came on and they groaned as I turn it up. That song is kind of awesome...

Sadly the song ended when we got to the mall luckily we live kind of close.

*******In the hell-mall ;) ****

Okay so first Victoria Secret. Yay...not.

So after many bras, panties, thongs, sets, bikinis we finally leave the fucking store

So we went to a different store.

Ugh.

"Shadow try this on "Rebeca says lifting a thing that was supposed to be a mini-skirt, more like underwear.

"Fucking hell no!"

"YES now try it fucking on!" My mouth dropped Rebeca didn't like cussing she did cuss though.

So I tried it on, it barely covered my butt!

Well it could help.

"Fine I'll take it."

So when we barely got through half the mall we had to go to the car I swear Rebeca would barely fit after we're done.

I had gotten a few bags of jewelry but 18 mini-skirts, 26 mini-shorts, over 25 dresses that was more like a kind of long tight shirt, Victoria Secret bags, heels, hair accessories, etc. now we had to go in, again!

The others had about one-fifth of what I bought or less.

FML.

So about 3/4 the store of (slutty) stuff later almost midnight but most of the mall employees are werewolves or vamps and my dad owns 3/4 the mall and his beta the rest... still FML.

Yay me!

Well then we went home I live in a house near the pack house so my parents randomly visit me in the morning so and my cousin that used to live with me lives in a town nearby in college...maybe. Sadly she's visiting tomorrow. Guess what! My friends live with me I live in a three story house about eight or more don't remember rooms and I think five bathrooms or more.

So Wesley, yes he also lives here and he has a fucking mate so don't get any ideas, and the others helped, thank god.

"Shadow, did you really had to rob the whole mall?"

"More like the whole school sluts' wardrobes." I mumbled.

They all burst out laughing. Damn, hearing.

"Really Daw-"Wesley started but I glared at him

"James, do we really have to go over this morning again?" I said glaring at Wesley.

"No sis, but really my middle name? Shadow Dawn Gibson."

"Shut the fuck up Wesley James Gibson even if you're my fucking brother I won't hesitate to rip your fucking throat out, bro."

I heard a few gasps. Oops I may have never said Wesley was my brother.

'Shadow D. Gibson explica esto now"

Bitch

"Thanks, I know I am a female dog." Oops great Tiffany is so going to get me later.

"So Rebeca, Max and Wesley may be my siblings? So well our mother before meeting our dad may have been raped and then had that with our father like I'm 100% my mom and dad and they have maybe about 10% of the genes from the other man. So we decided not to tell everyone well Max chose Ride from Maximum Ride, Wesley said we took Gibson but we convinced the school of never saying his last name (alpha parents) and when others did he lied, Rebeca well we had this friend before that was our bff then disappeared like really so she took Pham. Oh and we look different because of either genes, or were or vamp except Max we're are identical but she's a natural dirty blonde and I had a few streaks of that still do kind of hidden but black hair with blue, green, red you know my hair which we(our parents) wonder about."

"Wait what you just say?" Jace and Luis's voice sounded behind me near the door.

Sorry for not updating hope you like it and I'm making some (kind of many) changes. Don't forget to comment! Also go back to chapter I think 2 I made a change that will help u understand the next chapter!