What the f*cking fuck

"You heard me,cough* dumbasses *cough you need ti get your ears checked, Oh and what are you and Tiffany hiding, Mitchie(Mitchie=Judy). And Jeremy what are you and Rachel hiding? And Shyla"I said. How come everyone is dumb enough to leave their thoughts and feelings unguarded.

Dumb bitches

They growled Mierda!(shit)

"It's the truth everyone says I'm evil but I'm saying the truth!"I countered

"Well Judy,Mr.orange, Rachie, Shyly, Wesley, Tiff Tiff"I did that on purpose see it's kinda a private joke see when we were all friends Jeremy used to wear a white and grayish hoddie we went on break and he came back wearing an orange hoddie but he looked always emo always wore/wears black and Shyla called him Mr.orange .Then to find out if Wesley had told Judy I had a crush on him I made up two people who were my 'boyfriends' Wesley still belives I have a friend who's name is Mitchie and I had a boyfriend whose name is Skylar Scott Hernandez (we hadn't met Skylar or Scott went by Jorge his middle name) I made Skylar play along) and Jaime M. Shyly (Jaime for Jeremy M for Mitchie).But turns out he's real too...

"Um well...t-there is a fire outside?"Rachie stuttered

"Also I'm a witch!"

Then my dad decided to come in.

"How'd you know?" I stiffened

"You're kidding right?"

"No I just found out so I came over to tell you. The hair, the strength, nobody could really hurt you? It makes sense. "

"Hhoww?" Great I'm stuttering

"Well your mom was supposed to get that and my dad got it but it all passed to you.. Btw you're supposed to have more mates or at least one more...Your grandparents had/have around six...I think"

Damn I could barely stand 2!

So I did what every sane person would do... head to the woods and/while accidentally shedding my clothes.

I went to the only place that I could go to that noone that I know knows of

Which happens to be waterfall.

Luckly I put clothes in a secret place/cave kinda behind a little part of it isn't behind it. I put on a two piece bikini luckly I had bought it when we went to the mall unluckly it was way too revealing/slutty.

I got in to the water it seemed like a pond a bit deep but closer to the waterfall wasn't as deep.

Then a two scents hit me they were almost alike but one smelled like mine probably hybrid.

Damn, they had to be gods! They looked alike omly one had like black eyes and the other had brownish eyes They had to have eight-packs or at least six packs. Their eyes had lust,curiousness, adoration, and ... love. "Mate" thay growled.

"Mind if we joined you?"They asked.

I nodded... don't judge me I want to know six or eight!

They started to undress I got out to b o get shorts for them... don't think negative just once I thought bringing Skylar (I didn't) so anyway I bought some shorts they should fit them.

****Just saying it might get worse from here in some parts***

Then I returned.

Damn I was right both eight pack I wish I had some cream or chocolate then I would lick till their v-lin- NO BAD SHADOW.

"Maybe later, love"said the one with black eyes.

My jaw dropped

Did I say my thoughts aloud...again!