VegasCasinoTiffanyDamienMaxCasinoVegas

Sorry it took so long I'll try to update every other week or two at least...

■■■■■■■■■■▪▪▪▪▪▪Boxes▪▪▪▪▪▪■■■■■■■■■■

"Rebeca you're taking to long it's not like Scott is here!" I yelled.

"Not my freaking fault that Magy picked something that barely is under my ass!"

"Not mine either but find it a one size bigger and let's get the fuck out of here I'm starving!"

"Shadow I've never worn a dress this short!"

"Not even for Scott?"

Every one burst out laughing.

"Shut up Shadow it's not like you haven't" Was that her best comeback?

"Oh wow great comeback I admit it even before they were my mates I wore dresses like that maybe worse."

"Slut..,"

"Takes a slut to know a slut."

She shut up after that,,,

"Finally!" She came out.

"Shadow I'm not going to take your drunk sorry ass home if you get drunk."

"Yeah cuz I seriously don't have a high capacity for alcohol and I'm not a hybrid." I said sarcastically.

"Someone's being bitchy"

"Someone's being a thirsty person for attention you either need to get laid or have a few drinks and I'm not telling you to cheat on what's his face...Scott but you need to loosen up not even when I was him was I this thirsty for attention."

Shit she didn't fucking know I went out with him!

"You did what!!" She screeched.

"Shut up he wasn't the first..."

"You slept with my mate!!!" She screeched again and attempted to punch me, key word attempted.

"No dumbass I didn't sleep with him can't you take a joke? Though if I had like I said he wouldn't have been my first."

'When the hell did you go out with him?"

"Relax it was when we were 14 or 15 member (remember) when I had a thing for Mr.Orange and he had a thing for you or Jennifer can't remember which that we had to make the other person jealous well there might have been a snog or two but nothing more so don't go all bitchy on me you know I rather go for umm others?"

Well Scott wasn't that bad but I had known him since second grade so he's like a brother.

"Still I swear if you and him get closer I will kill you in a heartbeat!" She snarled how cute she thinks I'm intimidated by that?

"Whatever it's not like you didn't snog Jeremy... you never did know I knew did youni never was bitchy to you about it so fuck off"

She FINALLY shut up after that!

□□□□□□boxes idk why □□□□□□

So after eating and getting ready we finally went to a casino!

Of course I started gambling I'm not that bad agter a while I had double of what I put in total so...

Then I found two people snogging huh wonder who it is...oh well I'll get closer.

Guess who it was... itcwas Justin Bieber!! Eww gross no it was actually Tiffany

and this dude that didn't look to bad but I could fpdo better if I didn't have my mates.

Oh wait wasn't Tiffany with my brother...wait I'll read her mind!

Oh I wish Ashton would just mate me already!

"Tiffany, get a damn room then call Wesley and tell him you found your first mate!"

She and who I think if Luke jumped apart,

"Shad-"

"Don't Shadow me get a damn room and maybe I'll call Wesley later so he won't track us."

"OOkk you're okay with it."

"Nah now get a damn room!"

Now time for some drinks...let's just say that after an hour I was a little but I could still drive safely but not drunk enough to do something stupid like kiss someone that isn't my mate...s.

As I was making my way to message Wesley I see Max's hair then I see her lips locked with someone that looked a lot like Damien.

Let's see if it's them two.

"MAX, DAMIEN!"

They were startled then looked up to me...yup definitely Damien.

"Let me guess you are his second mate?"

They nodded unsurely probably considering if they should run or if I'm mad.

"One well you could of told me, two are my other mates here, and three next time get a damn room, four well there's no four I just wanted to get to five, five we should figure out how to undo your mark but I think it's by rejecting each other."

"Ok, they're on their way, we will, ok, and let's try to reject each other to see if that works."

"I Shadow Dawn Gibson reject you Damien Smith as my mate"

"I Damien Smith accept your rejection."

Then I checked my neck with my mirror...nope mark still there.

"Ugh we'll look it up later maybe I can try to change you with someone else if that's what it takes but if you'll mate Max...not to hard remember you still marked me!"

"Okay" They both said I could tell Max was more uncomfortable.

How many times am I going to catch someone I know snogging?

"I don't know, love, maybe between us too." Who the fuck said that it sounds familiar...

"Love, it's Liam."

"Shit!"

" Yup you'll be punished when we get home now let's get the others and go to an hotel then leave tomorrow. "

"Okay but Max and Damien are probably in a hotel" Then I fell down in pain.

"Yup definitely already at a hotel."

"That son of a bitch with your sister!" Devon exclaimed.

"They're mates so..."

"They're what!" They all exclaimed.

"Yup niw I have to get more vodka or alcohol please...and I never beg or say please so now I need more alcohol."

"One bottle but we'll buy it at a store as we get to an hotel."

"Fine someone take me to buy it then go to the damn hotel and the rest get the others"

"Come on Shadow" Jeremy said.

Then he got me a bottle of alcohol and I downed it all and the rest I don't remember...

Here you go I consider that long so,

"