Still what the fuck

Probably from here in it will be rated R way to much mature things/cussing

I heard someone talking. By the way since of what I am my heat isn't that bad I know that cuz I'm not acting desperate.

"So what should we do?"

"Well go with the plan sell her to the Sell Pack as agreed"

How ironic.

"Should we get going or are they coming?"

"No they should be here any minute now"

Rouges

Wait the Sell pack as in the pack in Minnesota and One direction's ex-pack?

We're close to my pack...

"Shadow wake the fuck up your buyers should be here soon"

Irony can be a bitch.

Yay

****5min later****

"Nice to make deals with you Adan"

"Likewise James"

"Let's go Dawn"

I snarled

Wth I'll go threaten their pack with killing the alpha get the hell out

****So at their packhouse

I was taken to a room.

"So Dawn you were brought here to be wedded/mated with my beta"

"I'll send my son later to give you food"

**after he leaves about 10 min after

There is a knock at the door and I smell a delicious smell.

Then one of the most handsomest man I've ever seen walks in

He had jet black hair with dark grayish eyes.

"Mate" we whisper

"Here and so here is a plan today my brother is supposed to escort you to see the beta we arranged it so you 'escape' from him..You meet me at the edge of the woods Me and my brothers are going to on inject some people with wolves baned enought to kill my dad the alpha, the beta, and the third in command then my brothers are going to be my beta/ third in command but we are going to on an plane to go back to your pack"

I nod.

"Btw you should know you're not my only mate"

He chuckled. .damn

"You should know that they've been looking for you almost a month and a half"

"If you're wondering how well you were taken to England so that your mates could lose your scent"

"By the way the name's Devon Smith"

Then he slams his lips to mine.

Let's just say the things got heated and it ended with me under him he kissing me down the throat. .. and no we haven't had sex.

"Can I mark you?"

I nodded

He bit down... at first it was painful but then so pleasure able. .specially when he licked it.

"Devon let's stop now we have to wait for the rest they will already be at us for letting you mark me."I mananged to say between kisses and moans.

He nodded and pulled away with one last passionate kiss