Mating and basically after

Read the damn title there will be sex so don't read if you don't want to though I might not go too much into detail! And after this I'm just going to end it may be eventually I'll make a sequel if you guys want one comment and vote but I'm going to mostly work on my other books and just as a request can you guys read Hanging with them by MagyD927 it's a one direction fan fic and it's really good.

Recap;

His mark was the same but it didn't have the guys's initials. It was still beautiful.

Next thing I know he's hovering over me kissing down my throat, then I let out a moan as he kissed his mark.

Then he is undressing me.

"Shadow this is how we'll mate from the last to mate you to the first...which would be Wesley, Judy, Ian, Evan, Zayn, Jeremy or Jaime, me, Louis, and Devon. We all will be here and you don't have to mate all of us today, love." Liam said.

*****

They all got undressed, got beanbags out of...who the hell knows and they sat down ready to watch?? What the hell is this to them, porn?

"Babe, you're really funny," Wesley...maybe I'll come up with a nickname...I know Hunter!

"We all know that, Hunter," I said testing the nickname.

"Who the fuck is Hunter!" Is it so bad that turned me on?

"My fuck buddy! Dude, it's you, Hunter fits you and if I say I'm mated to Wesley, I can't help but think of my brother, and you know I'm Shadow," I managed to say without trying to laugh.

"Okay, but you're so going to get it, Shadow," Wesley said seductively, yep, that just sounds worse then it should... but before I could keep thinking about it he attacked my neck...well not really attacked more like filled me with kisses...okay still sounds wrong but you get the picture...hopefully.

He started leaving love bites as he went down my body.

"Hunter, please no teasing, please I want you in me, please!" I cried out.

"Damn, you sound so good begging for me, but not good enough, what do you want?"

Stupidass

"You, please I need you to fuck me hard, make me not be able to walk, please I want, no I need you in me," I begged. And he took my handcuffs off.

Then he thrust all the way in me which hurt like a bitch considering his size and me virgin, so I whimpered in pain. When I had adjusted he started pushing into me slowly.

So I started to try to move my hips but We-Hunter held on to me tighter...most likely going to bruise but I could care less.

"Ff-faster, please WESLEY, harrderr!" I moaned loudly. So he started thrusting faster and harder I could tell he was going to come as he started thrusting sloppyly (is that a word...) I was close, too.

He moaned out my name and came, I was close but he then removed himself from me...jackass...then he growled...dam mate bond thingy...

Then Judy came and kissed me passionately, taking Wesley's place... well then that happened and basically they didn't let me come till the last person and I well you know...I'm not a big fan of going into detail in my sex life though then again I didn't have a sex life till today.

Then everyone burst out laughing...wait what are they laughing about oh wait stupid mate mind reading thing.

So I just went to sleep to hide my embarrassment...

So basically way after...

So basically I can't feel my lower body and basically I have all the guys on top of me... so I don't know how I made it to the bathroom...

Then I don't know how I got clothes from and I don't know how all the stupidasses made it to where ever the hell we where...which turns out was in Minnesota...so yeah

And I live happyly with my family and maybe five surprises that only last nine months...

And Fin!

so comment, vote, share, hate however you felt about this story and idc about hate just tell me your honest opinions and if you want a sequel too...yeah I think I've become awkward so idk what else to put so...

PEACE OUT BITCHES ANDROID CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOKS PLEASE!