okay then?...Italy and Vegas!

For not updating I'll put a Magy/Harry...part somewhere in the chapter. All chapter mature!

Guess what right now FML!

HEAT, 10 MATES, COULDN'T LIFE BE EASIER TO ME!

So I escaped to the kitchen and saw everyone but my mates so Niall isn't looking at me ohhh...

"Congrats Magy for Niall and Shyla for 'Ryder' well Robert Guerrero and Mickie Ford! " (Actual name is Ricky but I call him Mickie or Mickey...)

Their jaws dropoed.

Totally noone expected that they were speechless.

So I did the most reasonable thing... took a picture and put it in Facebook!

Then all phones had notifications so I transported to by the waterfall.

Of course it was to good to be true cuz my mates were there when I finished putting on my swimsuit.

Aren't walls/rocks my best friends? Cuz around my mates I end up being squished to them...they need support or comforting...

"Shadow you're not helping between being in your heat, punishment, and revealing swimsuit. " Jaime growled/groaned.

So I know I'm in my heat but I had a bit of control cuz I'm not 100% werewolf more like one-third...so that's why I'm not desperate...much

"So can you let me change, go into the water, leave me alone or get into the fucking water?!"

They growled.

Dickheads

They hissed and growled louder.

Shit

"Wait we'll go in with you." Louis said excitedly.

Great.

***********Magy's Pov******* Le surprise.

Harry and Niall cornered me in my freaking room.

And yes, I'm innocent a bit Rebeca used to defend me so Shadow wouldn't make me a 'pervert' like her in 7th grade and later too, so.

Oh right, so after Shadow's mates left Shyla locked herself with Mickey/Ricky and Robert...thank God the rooms are sound proof...well also thank Shadow cuz this is her house.

Wesley, Tiffy, and Rachael locked themselves somewhere,doing who knows what...eew.

Rebeca and Scott went to Italy for who knows what...wait they said they weee getting married...oops?

Max is training I think. She hasn't found her mate yet.

And here I am with my mates cornering me.

"Magy can we mark you, babe" Niall asked me. As they kissed down my throat.

I moaned. Damn, yes I sometimes cuss, they are going to be the death of me, how can Shadow handle 10?

"Yyeeahhh." I managed to say as I moaned.

Oh god and I'm not even on heat...

Suddenly they bit down...oh god HOW THE HECK DID SHADOW HANDLE TEN!

Then we started moving towards the bed... you can probably guess what happened next but if you don't then that's screwed up...

Let's say I'm a bit innocent so and I'll just say... it was fuckng good sex!

********Back to the awesomest person's pov if u don't know who it is...well screw you and it's Shadow, dumbass*********

Quesadillas... random

Well now I'm hungry...then I notixed the guy's abs okay two kinds of hungry...

Oh right we are currently in a waterfall, good weather, Saturday, um surrounded by my handsome 10 mates, about ten o'clock, the sun is shining and there's a beautiful rainbow!

Ok I'll cut the bullshit so I'm surrounded by my mates in a waterfall while I'm in heat...

So I have a few options before they mate me in a waterfall

1) Let them

2) Dunk them

3) Get them aroused then leave

Bitches) Try my witch powees for invisibility or just get clothes on

5)Distract them

6) Teleport elsewhere

7) Teleport everyone to my room

Ummm...let me think anout it...

Number one...fuk it, Number two they would get mad punish me...later will leady to angry sex, Number three read number two but more punishments and more sex than angryness...Bitches um read two and three, Number give um, they are easy distracted hello heat and read three,um Number six um read teo and three... Number seven we ill lead to all day/days/week/weeks sex.

Ok so here's. idea number stupid:

stupid) Teleport to Italy with money...XD

UM...HELL YEAH

MIND LINK

To:Rebeca, Tiffany, Rachet( Rachel ), Magy, Max, Shyly/a

Momy Max and other bitches; getbready to go to Italy excuse yourself and get the black credit card and if you have/can get a backpack full of money and if younwant clothes ee could buy there soo... Momy Max get me my tablet and aeropostal backpack if already have everything in there...Rachet write a note to get every guy and Wesley we're going to an all girls vacation...give hints but not name of wherd we going get this dc one in six minutes tops or mind link 'cuz these horny bastards want to practically rape me! Don't pack a lot we can buy stuff there.

Max: Okay done I'm by your blue with black stripes challenger...

Magy; I know right um done with Max

Rachet: Don't call me Rachet and done...

Shyly:Done!

Tiffany: What fo you think and it takes a female dog to know a female dog!

Me;Bitch?

Tiffany: Yes

Me: Who said I wasn't one

Rebeca: Shut the fuck up bith of you! Oh and done...

Me: See ya in a second.

"Guys how 'bout we continue this elsewhere?"

"Where, babe" Of course Judy.

I leaned in seductively to his ear, " How about you, go fuckyourselfland and I somewhere in Europe, peace out bitches"

Then I teleported to my baby, Alice, my car. with normal clothes.

" Everyone inside the fucking car so we can teleport"

They got in then I teleported us to Vegas (Las Vegas, Nevada).

"What happened to Italy" Rachet, btw.

"It's in Europe and I'm not stipid or Max...you, Rachet in the letter we were going to Italy so we're in Vegas cuz of you and we never went clubbing ehen I turned 18 so..." I said then pouted at the end.

"Cut the bullshit, Angelica let's go get clubbing dresses!" Max said she's my favoritest/bestest sister.

"Luv you too, Max" I said sarcastically.