Fine!!!... assholes everyone

I don't update often you know holidays hell (school)

Ykw can mean you know who/what

*******************************************

Suddenly I wasn't about to kill her maybe later... but whoever got me off her is so going to regret it.

"DAWN!"Jeremy yelled.

"QUE DEMONIOS DIJISTE" I yelled back.(What the hell did you say)

As I was about to knee him in the ykw... Judy just had to push me into his chest.

Bitches. I thought

I heard two growls. Damn, why do I keep doing that!

"Let me the f*cking go before I do what I was about to do to her or it" I say nodding towards Jeremy at her and Samantha at it.

"Would you like to repeat that, mate?" Jeremy said.

"You heard me, mate!"

"So this is going to be like a competition whoever wins is going to skip track for 1 day or warm-ups for two days or pick an activity.But the point is to not exactly harm but pin each other down or if he/she gives up. Then whoever wins may get water and change early or keep fighting. "

Okay so then here are the groups:

Rebeca, Tiffany, Shyla (all werewolf except Shyla)

Wesley, Judy, Gabe(Gabriel)(Gabe is the vampire)

Jeremy, John, Andrew(John&Andrew is a vampire)

Samantha, Max, Lucy(Max is a werewolf, Samantha is a bitch but a vampire and lucy is werewolf)

So Rebeca, Judy, Jeremy, and Max won.But Rebeca decided to skip.

So if you're wondering how Max won well she trained with me she's a bit antisocial. And she's almost as strong as me!Like if the max of weight I could lift was 300(I could probably do more you know vamp and wolf...hello just an example). She could do 280 more or less probably!

This is getting interesting!

"So anyone want to drop out?"

Noone did.

Okay.

Max so you are still wearing that bracelet that makes you almost as stong as me right? I asked through private message.

She nodded.

"Go"

So the fight ended quickly let's say SHE beat their asses!

"Okay Rebeca, Hannah go on rest of you one lap then they may leave but I can know when someone is cheating btw if you groan one more lap and you may talk but remember about my super hearing."

I fist bumped Max.

"So whacha want?"

Rebeca=Track

Max=track

I nodded.

"Hey you guys remember those idiots that we were friends with... well they're my mates... so what should I do?"

"Can I go kick those jackasses' asses?"Max asked.

"Really? Sure but really what should I do?"

"Let Max do that and then maybe mae em' suffer" We both looked at Rebeca she isn't evil at all unless she's getting revenge from me or Tiffany.