Fell Paps has feeeeelings

Papyrus's POV

*Yawn*
I had just wrecked Sans and he fell asleep right afterwards! That damn lazy slut. I was sitting on the side of my bed thinking what to do now. I looked over to Sans. He was asleep but he looked exhausted and tired. Did I go too hard on him? No. What am I saying? He always looked tired for some reason. *Sigh* He looked pretty damn peaceful in his sleep from when he's usually stuttering and sweating or having one of his nightmares though. To be honest, he liked seeing Sans like this instead of how his older brother normally acts. In the inside, Papyrus just wanted Sans to bring out his full potential. He knows Sans can do it with just enough push. He wanted Sans to be safe since he only had 1 hp. But nope! Instead, his brother keeps sleeping on his job, can't clean for shit! And doesn't do anything to make his life better! I even banned him from going to Chillby's! But.. he's also very obedient and understanding. I've never really seen Sans truly fight or if he even can, and he only has 1 hp so I'm guessing he's weak when it comes to fighting. I just want to make him stronger! Why won't he just.. Do it! He is really good for one thing though~ he's good to fuck with! Ok. That's enough pondering for me. I got onto my bed and picked up the little shorty. I walked us out of my room and into a mess which was Sans's room. I layed him down gently onto his messy bed and grabbed what looked like clean clothes. I put his clothes on him which was harder than I thought and he still somehow was sound asleep. Wowie. I pulled him close to my chest as I sat on his bed with my back leaned on a wall. I hugged him with my chin rested on the top of his skull liking the warmth Sans gave. I wonder if he know how much I love him? I wondered before accidentally falling asleep afterwards.