Spaghetti idiot (smut?)

Sans's POV

Mmmn.. the smell of food.. yum..
Huh..? Why am I in boss's living room?..

"HEY. QUIT STARING OFF INTO SPACE AND EAT THE SPAGHETTI SANS. IT'S GOING TO GO COLD AND THEN MY HARD WORK WOULD BE RUINED!" said the voice above me before I could finish thinking. It was boss. Duh.

Welp, that snapped me back into reality I think..
"o-ok.." was all I could say. Oh stars I'm too confused right now. Everything's happening too fast..

When I looked down, just as I thought, there was a plate of spaghetti with a fork resting in it on my lap. I was sitting on the couch. No. On boss's lap. What?.. Huh??.. What the fuck? I'm not thinking clearly. What's happening? Boss would never-

"*sigh* You're not going to eat aren't you?" he said. Oh stars.. His voice was so calm..

"Well then, lets do something else.." he said already reaching down to grab my plate. I saw him place it down carefully on the floor while holding me so I don't fall I think. Oh fuck. Oh my. I felt boss slip his left arm under my thighs. God dammit that rhymes. All of a sudden my legs got lifted up and my body automatically just swings my stupid arms up around his neck. Oh nooo..! I-I can feel my cheeks glowing. Fuck! Is-is he gonna hit me..? Oh jeez..

I close my eyes and hid my face in his scarf waiting for him to hit me. I deserve it anyways..

...

Huh? I felt the armrest of the couch come into contact with the back of my skull and could tell I was laying down now. I peeked my eyes open and got greeted by a smug looking boss on top of me, inches away from my head.

"Sans oh my god your face." he says chuckling.

Oh my god I'm glowing too much aren't I?

'Are you ready?' he asks. What? What is that supposed to mean? Oh wait. Ohh, now I remember.. I just nodded, not wanting to do anything to upset him even though I probably already have.

I took my arms off him and watched as he easily took off my shorts. Huh. I had no shoes or socks on. *clink* ooh~ my favorite part.. Boss unbuckled his belt and once he pulled his pants down I could already see his glowing member. This.. This was not helping my face stop glowing.. Well.. Now I could see boss was blushing too though..

"Sans.. Could you stop staring and just summon your pussy?" he said already aligning his dick to where it started forming.

I heard him murmur 'thank you' when it finished forming and felt him rub the tip against my entrance. I took a long sigh as I felt him slowly push it in me.. Why?.. Why is he being so gentle?..

"Ahh.. I love you." he says as he starts thrusting. I couldn't help but moan into each thrust.

"n-nngg haa.. I.. I love you too.." I tried replying as he bent down to kiss me. I felt his tongue brush across my teeth and I opened my mouth allowing him in. Ahhh fuck.. He kept thrusting into me at a steady pace and it's driving me crazy!

"b-boss..! pleaseee.. go faster.. I-I want it in me deeper..!" I tried saying as I pulled away from the kiss..

"N-nyeh.. R-really..? I thought you'd enjoy me going gentle on you for once.." he said already speeding up his pace.. Oh fuck me boss..

"I guess sluts like you never change..~" I heard him say at the side of my head.

He started pounding harder and h-harder and I could already feel me reaching my climax.. Ahh fricken fuck yes just.. just a few more thrusts-

"S-sans. I'm about to cum.." he said as his thrusts started becoming uneven..

"a-ahnn.. s-sameee.." 

O-oh f-fuckk I gripped onto boss and could hear his moans so clearly as we both came. I don't know how long we're going to stay like this but I closed my eyes just listening to the sounds of our panting and the distant murmurs of boss saying I love you..

I love you too boss..

huh?..

"OH. YOU'RE FINALLY AWAKE.."

((sorry for not updating children. I had to move all of a sudden and am unpacking and stuff. ye. It's pretty obvious i'm bad at writing smut. I'm better at drawing it. Trust me, there is totally a plot to this story.))

Random Fellcest StoryOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara