A Tale of an Angry but Sad Papaya

Papyrus's POV

*sigh*

It's time to get up to go to work and yet once again I see no sign of Sans. I actually even reminded him to get up when it's time to go this time! I even took him to his room and put on his clothes for him, so he doesn't get cold while he slept this time! I was actually feeling a little sympathetic for him this time! I!.. I!.. Urghhhh!.. I was leaning on a wall in our living room tapping my foot furiously waiting for the lazybones to get up! Every fucking minute that passes by, my patience is being smothered by how much I can't believe I did something nice for that bitch and he's still doing nothing as always! This.. Is why I shouldn't let my stupid feelings let me do stupid things.. Urggghhh..!! I felt my patience snap. He's 5 minutes late now! Nope! That's it! I quickly stomped up the stairs, to his room, grabbed the fucking door handle and slammed his damn door open! There he was, just looking startled and just getting up out of bed.. slowly. Urgh! I don't have time for this! Quickly, I stomped over to Sans and grabbed both his shoulders to shove him back down on his bed and pin him from escaping. I glared down at him with all the anger I could muster up and he just looked to the side avoiding eye contact. 

"I-I'm sorry boss.. S-sorry I-" 

I couldn't deal with this right now and instead, I just yanked his sorry excuse up and dragged him into the living room by his hood. I watched as I let go of my grip on him and he stumbled to the ground. I watched as he looked in pain as he stood up silently. I watched as he walked to the door looking tired with each step just dragging his feet. I watched as he left without saying a word and heard the sound of the door click shut but just kept staring at the door.. I felt a ting of guilt. But why should I care if we've gone through this already so many times?.. *sigh* Whatever.. I need to get to work right now.. 

((Papaya and Snas seem to be having an unpleasant of times. dun dun dunn))