Play It Cool

Papyrus's POV

*sigh*
It has been 2 days and Sans still hasn't woken up. Luckily I, The Great Papyrus, had gone to Dr. Alphys at some point to clarify that he wasn't dead. I had done it very calmly for her information! I have no idea what Alphys and Undyne were nagging about on me making such a big deal. It really wasn't. I just love Sans too much to take any chances of him dying. But he didn't! Nyeh hehe! All because of me! Right now Sans had his clothes on and was sleeping safe and sound on the left side of the couch wrapped up in the blanket he's been sleeping in the whole time. I've been sitting on the other side staring at the floor thinking on what I should do for a while now. That is, till I hear some shifting noises and glanced to the side towards Sans. Staring right back at me, his eyes opened up and his little pupils appeared.

"OH. YOU'RE FINALLY AWAKE." I said trying to sound not surprised and happy what so ever. Uh.. What is Sans doing?.. Well, he wasn't doing anything.. He was just staring at me.

"h-how..? w-what?.." he said looking even more nervous as always.

There he goes again with his stuttering. I swear he just never changes..

*sigh* "WHAT? ARE YOU TRYING TO ASK ME 'HOW' I SAVED YOUR LIFE? SANS, I SWEAR. YOU SHOULD BE WAKING UP HAPPY, THANKING ME INSTEAD."

"oh.. u-uh.. thank you.. thank you boss."

"THAT'S BETTER. I GUESS." I said satisfied. Now time to get some answers. I just got to play this cool..

"ANYWHO..."

"WHAT WERE YOU DOING FIGHTING A MONSTER WHEN YOU ONLY HAVE 1 HP?"

"I-I.. I don't k-know.."

What?? I don't know?? Is that it?! I immediately got up and stood to face him!

"DON'T YOU 'I DON'T KNOW' ME! I SAW YOU! I SAW THOSE FLOATING THINGS NEAR YOU! WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST RUN FROM WHOEVER ATTACKED YOU INSTEAD OF ALMOST KILLING YOURSELF?!" I yelled, baffled that that's all he has to say about him almost getting killed.

Urgh, he silently stared at me once more but this time filled with whatever anger he had to fucking offer. Hah. Like Sans would ever actually be angry.

"a-are you serious boss?.. are. you. fucking. serious? yo-you're telling me to flee or fucking run. yet you're the one who fucking says how goddamn slow and pathetic I am!!"

"WELL MAYBE IF YO-"

"I would've died if I tried fleeing anyways!!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!!"

"you shut the fuck up and trust me!"

"HOW?! HOW SANS!! HOW CAN I TRUST YOU HUH?! WHO KNOWS!! MAYBE YOU'VE SECRETLY FUCKED WITH THEM!! MAYBE THEY'VE ALREADY HURT YOU AND YOU'RE OK WITH IT!!"

"b-boss!!-"

"DON'T 'B-BOSS' ME! THEY'VE TOUCHED YOU BEFORE HAVEN'T THEY!!"

"oh my fucking god. listen!! I have no idea what you're talking about!!"

Does he actually think I'm stupid?! Of course he knows what I'm talking about!! I grabbed his arm to prove him wrong. I'm literally on the verge of slapping the taste out of him!

"THEN EXPLAIN THIS!!" I said shoving his sleeve down to show all the marks on his fucking arm.

"...."

"that.. that wasn't anybody.."

"W-WHAT?..." 

I just.. I don't understand.. 

((school got canceled and I'm stuck in my house because of a blizzard. yes! I finally had the time to work on this chapter. :D I like ripping the happiness out of peoples' souls. Ima work on de next chapter now. see ya))