Save Poor Snus

Papyrus's POV

I felt my whole world fall apart around me as I shook him gently and got silence in return..

"S-Sans?.."

Blood... Blood.. red blood. I kept staring down at disbelief not able to process anymore. Then it all kicked in. Sans.. Quickly I sprang up and dashed carefully back home with him in my arms.

*drip*
Sans.. Sans is alive. He has to be!..

*drip*
As I kept a stern face to any shit who passed by,

*drip*
I know I felt the damn tears roll down my face.

*drip*
It doesn't matter! Sans can't die! No! I won't allow this!!

*drip*
Once I made it to our house, I quickly ran us straight to the bathroom. I couldn't tell if he was unconscious or sleeping or dead or dying but that doesn't matter either!

*drip*
I gently took off Sans's ripped clothing tossing it aside and laid Sans on the floor.. As I did that I saw some dust spread on the floor and could clearly see how much Sans is bleeding. Oh fuck Sans. *sigh* C-come on Papyrus! Keep it together!

I started the water waiting for it to fill the tub and placed Sans into the warm water. Looking down at my gloves, I discarded them with the pile of Sans's clothes knowing how dirty they are now.

Slowly, I started to work my healing magic on his injuries which was mostly found on his feet, legs and ribs. After a while though, I had the courage to finally think that he should be ok without my healing magic and got up to fetch some bandages. The blood had dyed the water in the tub reddish but at least Sans wasn't dripping blood.

Taking the bandages and a towel with me, I crouched down and carefully took him out the tub drying him off and bandaging him. Once I finished, I stopped for a moment and realized.. Oh fucking son of a craphole.. I did it. I saved Sans..! I hugged him dearly but didn't let go of him as I stood up. I started feeling his chest rise slowly up and down peacefully showing some sign of life. Oh thank goodness.. Sighing in relief, I carefully walked to my room to get a spare blanket. Then walked us downstairs and placed him down on the couch. Huh.. While I started tucking the blanket on Sans I saw them.

Each scar. Each scratch. All of them, old and new that scattered all of Sans's bare body. But.. But something was different about his arms.. Out of all the scars he had, the ones on his arms, no. Mostly his wrists looked like they were purposely there. Like these scratches we're purposely marked there. Did someone do this to Sans? The markings there were also old and new. I don't remember doing anything like this to Sans. I.. I'll pry it out of him later. He'll tell me. He's supposed to tell me about anyone who dares to try and hurt him.. Right? 

Anywho I'll get back to that subject later, I finished tucking Sans safely. I saved him. He was sound asleep. I looked down at my accomplished work knowing the good I've done today. He was snoring softly and seemed to be enjoying whatever dream he was having. 

Nyeh heh.. Cute..