This Isn't Funny Sans

((best title ever. This is like the longest chapter I've ever made I think. Lol))

Papyrus's POV

Once again, Sans is late. This.. Happens a lot. Does he fucking think this is funny? Does he think me having to go out to get him is funny?.. I-I get so worried about him! He could get kidnapped! Or die! He fucking has 1 hp and he's not worried about it! He doesn't fix his mistakes most of the time and he's not worried about his well being! That's what gets me so aggravated about him.. He doesn't care! But I do!.. I.. I get so worried about that lazybones sometimes.

I got up off my couch and headed out the house repeating what has become so normal to me. Time to go get Sans as always. Probably just going to find him sleeping. Urgh. The fact that that's true gets me so frustrated!

I walked angrily towards Snowdin forest not even bothering to take a side glance at all the little shits who walk by me. Nyeh heh.. I could sense their fear of me. The thought of that made me smile a little. *Sigh* I decided to take my time to get to Sans knowing he'll just be asleep for me to drag his ass back to our house. Uurgh.. I really wish he didn't look or act tired all the time. I get so worried about him all the time.. One of the main fucking reasons Sans always gets punished all the time was because of him sleeping at his job all the time! Wowie. I need to stop saying all the time. Thoughts of Sans and what punishment I'll have to give him filled my mind through out the walk.

4 minutes later

As I got closer to my destination, I started hearing music in the distance. I haven't heard this theme before.. It started getting louder and louder each step I took. Huh.. A battle must be going on. Suddenly I heared screams and dusting sounds, yells and curses. The usual..

W-wait.. Coming from.. Sans's direction!? I started panicking feeling my soul thump in my chest and quickly ran until I saw him but a flashing light shot. Without thinking I suddenly ran and hid behind a tree. I heard a monster dust but this time no screams or yells. Did.. Did Sans get hit?! No.. no no no no-

He.. he was alive?.. A breath of relief washed over me. Ohh fuuck he's alive..! Standing with his back turned to me, his hood was on but he looked like he was gazing down at the dust that now scattered the snow. Now that I could process what the fuck just happened I could see two goat demon floating skull things hovering near Sans. How did I not see that?? I heard a faint chuckle from Sans and he started murmuring something. All of a sudden the floating skulls vanished and I saw Sans starting to fall! He must've not seen me in time because I had quickly caught him before he fell on his face but he just laid in my arms still and lifeless.. I felt my whole world fall apart around me as I shook him gently and got silence in return..

"S-Sans?.."