What is Even Happening??

Sans's POV

It's warm. Something feels warm. All I remember was being fucked hard last night.. Or is it still night? I looked around to see that it was still dark.. But I was sitting in my room?.. Did I go to my room after we fucked? I guess so. It's probably morning now that I think about it. Oh fuck boss will be mad if he sees me still in bed! I quickly tried to get up! ..until I realized I couldn't?.. Suddenly fucking reality finally fucking hit me. Im a fucking idiot. Goddamn it Sans! I looked down to see that I was binded.. By arms?? I tried looking up but a familiar chin hit my face. It was boss?!.. Once I realized that, I quickly pushed away and got out of his grip onto the other side of my bed. Nope nope nope nope Im so ded.. 

"W-WHAT THE.." Boss suddenly said rubbing his eyes. Oh god stay calm Sans, stay the fuck calm! 

"U-uh.. B-boss?.. I-Im so sorry..!" you blew it asshole! You had one job! What am I even saying sorry for??.. He finally looked up and saw me. 

"SANS WHAT THE FUCK? CALM DOWN. IT'S THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT. YOUR SWEATING AGAIN.." 

Damn it! Im sorry boss! I can't calm down right now! I yelled in my thoughts. 

"Well s-sorry.. Um.. What are you doing in my room?.." I asked trying to calm myself down. He just stared at me. I swear if I was probably sitting closer to him I'd be able to see a faint glow on his cheeks I think. 

"B-boss?.." I asked. He suddenly looked away and just got off my bed and started heading for the door. 

"SANS YOU BETTER BE AWAKE WHEN IT'S TIME TO GO." he says before quickly closing my door. W-what?.. Wow.. Thanks for the answer then boss.. *sigh* whatever. Im too tired to care right now and my body is aching. I flopped down on my bed and tried to go back to sleep. I eventually do.

((You can interpret this as fluff (for now) but just remember they were going hard at each other on Pap's bed a few hours ago. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ) lol.))