Chapter one

(The picture up here is how everyone has turned out up until the point of time in this story.)🖎

Danny's POV

Six years since I've first gotten my ghost powers. Five years since me and my friends saved the world from the meteorite.  Four months since me and Sam decided to go back to being friends. And three hours since I last eaten something and boy was I hungry.

I'm twenty years old now and was no longer the geeky Danny I once was. Well, maybe a little. Me and Tucker still play videos even though he's now the mayor of Amity Park. Me and Sam went through some events and decided we needed a break. Even so, we both still wore our matching emerald green earing and she still had the promise ring I gave her.

We've all grown a bit taller and Sam has even let her hair grow out. We did what we grown used to: fight ghosts or spend as much time as we could with eachother. On days I couldn't spend with my friends, I would be with my family or train. Our relationship has really grown since the whole "saving the planet" fiasco. I had learned to trust them a lot more now. My dad was serous when he said I'd be his sidekick, and honestly, I didn't really mind.

All of us had grown much more mature, but still had mischief running through us. That child instinct still lived and we wanted to keep it as long as possible.

"

So what do you guys wanna do today?" Sam asked.

"Anything is fine I guess." Tucker replied.

"C'mon. There's gotta be something you wanna do." Sam said to Tucker. She then looked over at me. I looked back at her and shrugged. Tucker was about to open his mouth to speak, when the aura became dark and my ghost sense showed.

"How 'bout you see how it feels to hang on my wall."

I didn't even have to look up to see Skulker looking down at us with a large grin. I then jumped in front of Sam and Tucker.

"Going Ghost!" I yelled as a glowing ring formed and then turned to two. In an instant, I had then turned into Phantom and dove towards Skulker.

"Shouldn't you be in the Ghost Zone with your one-hit-wonder wife?" I said more than asked as I punched Skulker. Skulker traveled back and hit a wall.

"I was thinking of taking you as an Anniversary gift actually." Skulker smirked as he flew forward and knocked me to the ground.

"Haven't you ever heard of a ring or a necklace?" I frowned.

I then turned intangible and went through the floor as if it wasn't there. Almost a second later, I appeared behind Skulker who looked around frantically. I kicked him as hard I could into the air. I then flew up above him and used my blasts to knock Skulker to the ground.

"Out of the way Danny!" Sam yelled. Tucker then used the thermos to suck Skulker in.

"Well that was quick." I said as I flew down to them. I transformed back into my human form.

"And they're back." Sam said as she pointed to a crowd that had just formed.

I waived at them with a large smile. They cheered for me for a bit and then went their separate ways. After 5 years they began to treat me with more respect. Even respect of privacy, which I was most thankful for.

"Shall we go to my place and put him back in the ghost zone?" Danny said with a smirk.

"Lead the way, Good Sir." Sam said as she locked arms with me and Tucker.

Before we could take a step more, I suddenly began to feel myself fall.

"Danny!!" Sam yelled. I grabbed them both and changed.

I tried to make a barrier around them, but it wouldn't work. I tried every power I thought could help but found none of them optional as we plummeted to the ground.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Back at Dragon's Edge

Hiccup stared at his map and then began to add more to it. He was about to reach for another piece of paper to add, when he noticed he was out. He got up and climbed out of his hut, patting Toothless on the head before he headed out.

Suddenly the earth shook and he was falling off the board he stood on.

"Toothless!!!" He screamed. He looked up to see Toothless grabbing his metal leg inside his mouth. Toothless then hoisted him up.

"Thanks bud." He said as he patted Toothless with a warm smile.

"Hiccup!"

Hiccup looked up to see Astrid and the gang flying above them.

"Everyone, meeting. Now." Hiccup said. He then mounted Toothless and flew to the dome, the others following.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back with Danny, Sam, and Tucker

Danny shook his head and looked around to see Sam and Tucker stirring.

Sam got up first, followed by a wobbly Tucker. They looked around to see Danny back in his human form.

"Are you guys okay?" Danny asked as he wobbly jogged to them. He helped Sam stand a bit straighter and gave Tucker a hand up to his feet.

"Where are we?" Sam asked as she looked around holding her head.

"My PDA isn't working. It won't even turn on." Tucker said. He tried every single gadget he had but none of them worked at all.

"Something's off. We gotta stick together, got it?" Danny ordered more than asked. His two friends nodded their heads in unison.