Chapter two

🖎
Danny and the others have been walking for over a day now. They had all grown tired and hungry. Especially Tucker, who was getting an even larger hunger for meat each hour.

"Where are we?" Sam asked.

"I don't know. That's basically the whole point." Danny said as he continued to walk in front of them.

Danny's face grew into a frown as he tried to make a ghostly flame, but it didn't come out. His powers were somehow not working and he had no idea why.

"How much longer?" Tucker whined.

"Let's keep going a bit more and then we'll settle down somewhere." Danny said. His friends nodded and walked along side him.

~~~~~~~~~~~
With the Dragon Riders

The dragon riders have been flying around the island since the big quake.

"Hiccup we should head back. It was probably just an earthquake." Fishlegs stated.

"For once, I agree with Fishface." Snotlout stated.

"No, it wasn't an earthquake, I know it. Keep looking." Hiccup said.

"Hiccup!"

"What is it Astrid?" Hiccup asked as he looked up to see the blonde.

"There's something moving in that area over there." Astrid said as she pointed towards some bushes and trees.

"Good job. I'll go check it out. Go see if you can find anything else." Hiccup ordered. The other riders then left and Hiccup flew down with Toothless.

Hiccup got off Toothless as soon as they landed and hid behind some bushes.

He looked up to see three people who looked around his age. They were wearing strange clothing he's never seen before. One was a girl and the other two were male.

Hiccup followed them as they walked through the forest. Toothless walked close by.

Danny's POV

I kept trying to make flames, turn intangible, make ice, but none of my powers would work no matter what I tried. Tucker's electronics still didn't work and we had no idea where the hell we are. I looked back at Sam and Tucker. They were starting to look tired.

"Hey gu-" I stopped in the middle of my sentence when I heard a snap.

"Danny?" Sam asked.

"Wait..." I said to her. I slowly walked towards some trees.

Third Person

Hiccup hid behind a large tree.

Mutton Head! He thought to himself. He had stepped on a twig. He peaked a bit to see only the taller boy and the girl.

He searched for the other boy, when he suddenly felt someone grab his shoulder. Hiccup then jumped up.

"Who are you?"

Hiccup looked up to see the boy. He had raven black hair and his clothes looked even stranger up close. Hiccup then noticed the earring he had on his ear.

"Who are you?" The boy asked again.

Hiccup looked over to see Toothless running over to him. Hiccup hand signaled him to stay. If this was some sort of trap, he needed Toothless to save him.