Chapter three

🖎
Danny's Pov

"My name's Danny, Danny Fenton." I started.

"These two are my friends, Tucker Folley and Sam Manson." I finished. (Sorry if I spelled their last names wrong..)

"As I've told Danny, my name is Hiccup. This is my team-"

"Hey I'm Tuffnut!" The blonde twin interrupted. He then pointed to the girl next to him. "And the ugly mess over there is my sister."

Tuffnut got punched on the arm by said girl. "The names Ruffnut." She said before she went back to punching her brother.

"I'm Fishlegs-"

"No one cares- The name's Snotlout. It's a pleasure to meet you beautiful." He said to Sam. I frowned.

I sat up and got in front of him. "I'm flattered but you'll have to take me to dinner first." I smirked at him evilly. I could hear Sam chuckle slightly in the background.

"Okaaay." Hiccup interrupted as he got in between Snotface and me.

Hiccup looked around the room and then back to Fishlegs.

"Where's Astrid?" He asked with a worried expression.

"I don't know." He stated plainly. I tried to recall when I last saw her but nothing came to mind. I looked over to Sam and Tucker. They looked at each other and shrugged.

"She was with us when got here." Tuffnut said.

"Way to state the obvious."

"Shut it Snotlout. No one gives my brother sarcasm- except me." Ruff attacked.

"Yeah- wait... Yeah!" Tuff added.

I rolled my eyes and noticed Hiccup face palm himself.

"I'm sure she'll be back later. For now, we'll give you guys a place to stay tonight." Hiccup said to us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hiccup's POV

I looked up to see the sky getting darker.

"Hey Hiccup," I looked over to Danny, who walked beside me. "Thanks for taking us in. I owe you one."

"Don't worry about it." I said with a warm smile. "Glad to help."

Danny smiled at me and then looked forward. I did too. Toothless was jumping up and down impatiently as his way of telling us to hurry. We both began to chuckle as we began to speed up and catch up to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sam's POV

I looked around the hut to see spears, daggers, axes, and other weapons everywhere. Some were hung, others thrown on the floor, some placed in bundles, and so on.

I was staying in Astrid's while Danny stayed with Hiccup and Tucker stayed with Fishlegs. I began to look around a bit more.

I was about to walk towards a book shelf, but stopped dead in my tracks when I heard the door open.

I turned around to see the blonde girl with armor. I assumed she was Astrid and walked towards her.

"Hey, I didn't get to tell you earlier, but my name is Sam. I hope you don't mind me staying for the night." I said with my warmest smile.

"I'm Astrid and don't worry about it." She said with her own smile. We shook hands and then began to talk some more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tucker's Pov

"Woah! There's so many different types!" I exclaimed. I continued to look through the book filled with different dragons and their info.

"I know right!? This chapter has some of the most powerful dragons." Fishlegs continued as he flipped to the said chapter.

He began to show me this after we started talking about board games and logic games.

"This one is amazing!" I exclaimed.

"The raizorwhip is amazing alright. We actually know a girl who rides one." Fishlegs added.

"Really? How? That dragon looks pretty dangerous." I stared at the dragon in the picture and imagined a girl taming it.

"Well no one ever thought a nightfury could be tamed." Fishlegs said. I looked at him a bit confused, but intrigued.

"Toothless, Hiccup's dragon, is a nightfury. He's one of the fastest and strongest dragons we know of. He's said to be the offspring of lightning and death itself and might as well be the last of its kind."

Fishlegs continued to tell me the story of how Hiccup became the first in Berk history to befriend and ride a dragon. The night passed on and, before we know it, morning came.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Sorry for not updating and if this chapter was pretty boring. If you guys have any opinions or ideas for this story I'd be happy to hear 'em.

Like, comment, follow and I hope you guys liked this chapter!! Love you all!!

~NicoleSilven