Extra

I know you guys were expecting a new chapter, but I have major writers block. Bad excuse, I know, but I promise to have it up soon! For now, please enjoy these short specials I've made including Danny Phantom and HTTYD characters.

(Start of Ch. 4)

Danny's POV
I heard mumbling, but decided to ignore it. I snuggled into my blankets more, but it was worthless to seek comfort in them. A large thud along with my cracking bones were heard through the room as I felt something ontop of me.

"Well that's one way to wake me up." I said opening my eyes to see Hiccup looking down at me, his feeckled face close and green eyes staring back. They were like jewels and almost seemed like a forest reflected in them.

"Are we interrupting something?" I heard Sam say. Astrid and her stood with their arms cossed and axe in hand.

"No-"

"Yeah." I interrupted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sam's POV

Its been forever since me and Danny decided to take a break. I miss him-

"Hey Sam-."

"No Danny."

The door closed once again and I stared at it longingly.

"What a geek." I said dreamily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hiccup's POV

This time. This time, for sure.

I turned around to hand a pendent, to As- nope that's Sam.

"Uhhh." Sam said akwardly.

"Dude. run." I turned to Tucker.

"Why should I-"

"You dragon weeb!"

And that's how Danny chased me around the entire island.

~~~~~~~

Hahaha... yeah not my best update, but more shall come! This was just a little something to show you guys that I AM continueing with this story and I WILL update soon. Please like and comment! See you soon!

~NicoleSilven