Chapter four

🖎
Hiccup sighed loudly as he got out of bed. He suddenly felt a large weight on his stomach.

"Morning.... Bud." He said in between breaths. Toothless looked at him with wide eyes and jumped furiously.

"Yeah, I'm going... I'm going." Hiccup said as he got up from his bed.

*thud*

"Woah!"

Hiccup heard a groan from under him and found himself to be horizontally on top a vertically sleeping Danny.

"Well that's one way to wake me up." Danny said as Hiccup got up.

Hiccup then extended his hand to Danny. Danny took it and stood up slowly.

"Yeah.. Sorry 'bout that."

"No worries." Danny said with a slight chuckle.

Toothless started to growl slightly to Hiccup. Hiccup smirked.

"Alright, alright." Hiccup said as he and the other two walked outside.

"Going for a morning flight?" Danny asked.

"Yeah. Wanna come?"

Danny stared at him with a dumbfounded expression.

"F- Fly?! I can't f-fly... W-what do you mm-ean?" He said a bit fidgety.

Hiccup stared at his new companion with confusement before shaking it off... for now.

"Of course I know that. I meant take a flight with me and Toothless." Hiccup gestured to Toothless, who nudged his head towards his hand. Hiccup complied and rubbed his head.

"Sure. Sounds like fun." Danny said. He let out a sigh as he walked up to them both and headed outside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wooohooooo!!"

"Havin' fun?" Hiccup asked as they soared through the sky at high speed.

"Hell yeah!" Danny exclaimed.

"Then how 'bout this!" Suddenly Toothless began to fly up into the clouds.

"This is awesome!" Danny exclaimed.

"Now Too-" Hiccup was interrupted by an arrow hitting him in the arm.

"Ouch!" Toothless suddenly froze and growled a bit. "Don't worry bud, I'll be fine."

"Hiccup!?" Danny looked at the brown arrow slightly inside Hiccup's arm.

"I'm fine." Hiccup said. He looked down to see a familiar ship.

"Dagur." He said scornfully. "We gotta get outta here." Hiccup said as he saw more than a dozen ships flowing behind the one in front.

Hiccup was about to turn when he felt himself fall. Danny looked down to see an unconscious Hiccup falling.

"Hiccup!!" Danny threw himself off Toothless, who was now falling without his rider.

Danny's POV

PLEASE! TRANSFORM!

I grabbed Hiccup in my arms, only to notice us still falling. I felt myself transform and float in the air, only to be grabbed by Toothless and being wrapped inside his wings along with Hiccup. I put a force field around the three of us before I felt my consciousness leave me after a rough landing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Astrid's POV

It was starting to get dark out. Where was Hiccup and Danny? They left this morning, but haven't come back since.

"Astrid?" The door opened to reveal Sam and her friend... Tucker I think?

"Whats up?"

"Have you seen Danny?" Sam asked.

"We went to look for him at Hiccup's place, but it was completely empty." Tucker asked.

"I was just wondering about them myself." I admitted. "Something's wrong..."

"We have to go look for them." Sam started to walk out, along with Tucker.

"We'll go with you guys." Sam nodded and we began to search around the camp once more, before going to look for them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hiccup's POV

I opened my eyes slowly. I felt something warm hold me. I couldn't see anything because of the darkness.

"Where...?" I suddenly heard a slight groan and felt arms hold me closer to them. Light suddenly swept through and I looked up to see Toothless staring at me. He growled happily.

"Im fine bud. Thanks." I said.

"Hmm?" I looked infront of me to see Danny slowly opening his eyes. He slowly processed his surroundings and got up almost immediatly.

"Wh-where?!" Danny panicked.

"Hey calm down!" I got up, but fell back down holding my arm.

"Hey, you okay?" Danny asked.

"Yeah, nothing a little water and some cloth cant fix."

"Looks like the love birds are up." I looked up to see Dagur and two of his men.

"Dagur, what an unpleasant suprise." I said as I looked at him through the green bars.

"Brother, I'm shocked. To think you would have such an interesting friend." He looked over at Danny and then I saw it. His hair was still black, but his eyes were now glowing green.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys. Yes I know this chapter was a little, well, yeah, but it is going somewhere! Some might think Im rushing through this, bit thats because I wasnt really planning on making this a really long book. If you think I should make it long, please tell me and I'll see what I can do.

If you enjoyed please like, comment, and share!

~Nicole

Phantom Edgeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें