Markhyuck Mini Chapter

Mark Hyung

Can you come inside my room?
Seen at 6:00 pm

Sure.
I'll be there in a few.
Received at 6:03 pm

Donghyuck nervously paced around his shared room. He had just cleaned it and lit some candles to set the mood. Or so it was supposed to as he learned from Ten.

"Sit him on the bed, crack some jokes and lean in." He read off the palm of his hand. Just when he was about to let out a frustrated groan three knocks sounded on his door before it was pushed open. He froze as Mark entered.

"Did you clean? It looks nice." Mark smiled as he shut the door behind him.

"Um s-sit down." Donghyuck stammered as he shakily pointed to his neatly made bed. Mark sent him a confused look but listened anyways. Donghyuck rushed over and sat down, nearly knocking Mark off the edge.

"Dude are you okay?"

"Of course. Ha-Ha-Ha. Anyways." He cleared his throat and searched his mind for all the jokes he had googled just moments before.

"Dude just tell me what's going on. I have to finish my homework before Taeil yells at me." Donghyuck couldn't bring himself to look Mark in the eyes so he focused them on his own hands that were fumbling with the bottom of his shirt.

"I read this thing on the internet and I just wanted to see if it was true. Can you be my helper?"

"Helper? I guess. Just make it quick."

Donghyuck nodded and took a deep breath. Please work. He prayed. "Close your eyes. Don't argue just do it."

Mark rolled his eyes before shutting them. Donghyuck leaned in slowly. He paused, his lips centimeters from Mark's. Come on Donghyuck. Just do it. You're so close.

"Yah Dong-" With one final mental push Donghyuck closed the gap, shutting off Mark's sentence. Mark's eyes shot open at the contact. His heart rate picked up. The thumping sounded loud and clear in his ears as he sat frozen.

Donghyuck jumped back, his face faintly turning red. His fingers gently ghosted over his lips that were left tingling. "Mark I-"

Mark blinked continuously, his face growing boiling hot. Neither boy knew what to do nor say so they sat awkwardly until Mark cleared his throat.

"That's what you wanted?"

"Yeah..."

"Did you um... like it?" Donghyuck nodded shyly.

"It didn't seem different than if I were to kiss a girl." He admitted. "But you can't tell anyone we kissed, okay?"

"I won't. It can be our little secret." Donghyuck stuck his pinky finger out. Mark chuckled and did the same, entwining their fingers together to seal the promise.

"You can leave now." Donghyuck pointed towards the door. Mark simply nodded and stood up.

"If you ever want me to be your helper again, just text me."

-

I didn't know how much I shipped until I wrote this. Bless Markhyuck.