Jaeno

"We can't do a riddle. Jaemin's smart but he's lazy and would probably never even try to solve it." Suho sighed and crossed that off his list.

He and Jeno had been coming up with ideas for what seemed like years now. Majority of them ended up getting crossed off because Jeno said Jaemin couldn't do it.

"Jeno are you always this difficult?"

"Yeah. It confuses me how Jaemin still likes me after everything I put him through."

"Tell me about it." Suho muttered. After more crossing out ideas Suho ended up crumpling the paper out of frustration.

"I got it! Let's just make a map for Jaemin to follow that'll lead him to me." Suho bit his lip and tugged at his hair. In the calmest voice possible Suho spoke.

"Jeno. That was my first idea but you said that was doing too much."

"Did I? Oh, well it'll work now."

After this whole situation was over, Suho surely wanted a drink or three.

-

Jaemin looked at the messily drawn map with his eyebrow raised. Suho was in charge of making it while Jeno left little notes in the places Jaemin would have to stop at.

"Why is there a horse on this?"

"It's a cat." Suho deadpanned. Jaemin muttered "oh" and grinned in an apologetic way. "Just follow the map and stop at these three points before you go to the X."

Jaemin nodded in understandment and began following the map. Suho rented out a maze garden for the two. The bushes were vibrant with beautiful blossomed flowers and white fences. The scene was almost right out of a drama.

Upon reaching the first stop, which was the awkwardly drawn cat, Jaemin looked around for a clue. He found it in a cat shaped vase. It was a folded note with Jeno's distinguishable handwriting.

If you found this then you're on the right track. Keep following the map. :)

Tucking the note in his shorts pocket he quickened his pace to the next stop. The next picture drawn on the map was a fountain. Four turns left and a straight passage later he found himself approaching the fountain.

He was stumped as he looked all around the fountain for another clue. It was only when he seen a boat floating in the water was when he mentally slapped himself for not thinking of it sooner. He lifted the boat and found the note taped to its sail.

I bet it took you forever to find this. You're almost there Jaemin. I want you to run now.

"Really Jeno? I'm not running." He set the boat back in the water and started walking the direction the map told him to. The final stop was positioned right next to the X.

A drawn out bouquet of roses that looked more like burritos was where the note was supposed to be. He found them laid out on the floor.

I knew you wouldn't run. Turn around loser.

Jaemin whipped around so quick he grimaced in pain as his hand shot to his neck. Jeno emerged from behind a bush and rolled his eyes.

"You're an idiot."

"Far from it." He took a few steps closer to Jeno, a sly smile on his face. "Can I keep these?" He motioned towards the roses.

"Go ahead. I bought them just for you." He placed them on the floor and looked back up at Jeno. The two awkwardly stood there, rocking back and forth on the balls of their feet.

"So..." Jaemin started.

Jeno cleared his throat and reached his hand out for Jaemin to take it. He entwined their fingers together once Jaemin caught on.

"Let's walk." Jeno tugged Jaemin. They left the small clearing to head deeper into the heart of the maze. Jaemin could feel Jeno's hand start to sweat the farther they walked.

"Are you okay?"

"Sorry. I'm actually nervous. We're almost there. You can let go of my hand of it's getting gross."

Jaemin shook his head and tightened his grip. "Sweaty or not, I'll never let you go."

A clear blush swept over Jeno's cheek, satisfying Jaemin. Another clearing came up, this time violinist lined the walls of the garden, the melody soft and gentle. Jaemin couldn't contain his smile. Jeno did all this for him?

"Jaemin-" Jeno stopped to face him. He let out a nervous breath of air. "I'm sorry for making you go through so much. I'm done messing with you so.."

He reached into his pocket and pulled out another note. Jaemin smirked as he took it from his hands and read it.

Will you go out with me?

"I'm sorry Jeno. I seem to forgot how to read korean. Can you read it outloud?"

"Jaemin-" Jeno whined. "Don't make me say it out loud."

"Come on Jeno. It's a few words."

Jeno sighed in defeat. "Na Jaemin, I'll only say this once. Please say yes to going out with me."

"Ooh. Please huh?" He teased which earned him a slap on the arm. He laughed and nodded. "Yes Jeno Lee. I'll go out with you."

Jeno's smile reached his eyes. "Took me long enough huh?"

"I didn't mind the wait." Connecting hands again they bowed to the violinist and walked back the way they came from.

"Does that mean I can kiss you now whenever I want to?"

"No Jaemin."

"I'm doing it anyway." And with that he snuck a peck on Jeno's cheek.

-

Kinda got carried away. BUT cUTE RIGHT? Jaeyong is tomorrow. It's somewhat mature so be warned.