NCT Christmas

"Merry Christmas hoes!" Ten shouted through the halls. It was only 6 in the morning but Ten was wide awake and ready to open gifts.

This year instead of each member buying each other a gift Taeil brought up the idea of doing secret santa. A week before they chose names out a hat. The pairs being:

Jaehyun > Jisung > Taeil > Yuta > Doyoung > Jaemin > Renjun > Mark > Jeno > Chenle > Hansol > Kun > Johnny > WinWin > Ten > Taeyong > Haechan

This year the kids were in charge of decorating the dorm. Fake slow flakes filled the walls, messily glued on by Chenle. Of course no one had the heart to tell him to stop. The tree was filled with assorted colorful ornaments and a bright yellow star shined from the top.

Taeyong and Jaehyun baked the cookies for "santa" which were supposed to be eaten by the kids but Johnny got to them first.

"Ugh. It's too early." Yuta groaned as he stepped out of his shared bedroom with Hansol. "Can we do this like tomorrow?"

Ten shook his head and continued banging on everyone's door. After a bunch of annoyed groans and swear words later all 17 members crowded in the living room with their presents in their hands.

"I'll go first. Jisung merry Christmas!" Jaehyun smiled as he handed Jisung his perfectly wrapped present.

"Ooh my gosh Jaehyun! Thank you!" It was an empty photo book and a brand new Polaroid camera. "I'm going to fill this with Taeil, Doyoung and me!" Jisung pulled Jae into a tight hug.

After that moment Jisung placed his present on Taeils lap. "I hope you like it mom." Taeil could already feel the tears forming as he looked down at the framed picture of him and Jisung playing in the snow from a few years back.

"How do you still have this? You were so small!" Taeil cried.

Yuta rolled his eyes. "Yah. It's too early to cry you over emotional baby. Man the hell up."

"I remember I was sad about not being able to see my parents that week so you took me out to play. That's when I considered you my second parent." Jisung shyly answered.

"Oh Jisung." Taeil wiped his tears with his fuzzy sweaters sleeve and opened his arms for a hug. "Thank you."

"Beautiful." Johnny clapped. "Alright next!" Taeil tossed his present into Yuta's lap.

"Merry Christmas." Yuta shook the box expectantly. His smile dropped when he pulled out a hardback cover of the book "How to Have a Heart".

"Are you serious?" The boys all laughed except Yuta who set the book down back in the box. "You can keep that." The others let out complaints at Yuta for not being appreciative. "Okay fine. Thank you Taeil. I'll read this every night."

He faked a smile before handing his messily wrapped box to Doyoung. Shocked, he took the small box in his hands and peeled off the wrapping paper.

"Mom what's Magnum XL?" Chenle asked after peeking at the black and gold condom box. WinWin shrugged while Johnny cried.

"Why Yuta why?"

"Doyoung put it away!" Taeil hissed. Doyoung fumbled with shoving the item back into its box. "Yuta!"

"What? I care about you so I bought you protection." Both Doyoung and Taeil were as red as the candy canes stuck on the tree.

"Dude I'm not even an XL." Doyoung whispered. Ten held back a laugh while Jaehyun shook his head.