The Beginning

"Begin the games."

-

Separated and alone in a dimly lit dome, Taeyong, Yuta, Ten, Jeno, Haechan, WinWin and Renjun stood confused, with only their phones to provide seeing light. Each of their phones vibrated with a message from an unknown sender.

Unknown: You have 30 minutes to find your lover. If you fail to do so, there will be consequences.

"What the hell?" Yuta questioned as he shoved his phone back into his pocket. This made no sense. All he was doing was making himself a sandwich when a blanket covered his face and someone drug him out the dorm.

"Did this happen to the others?"

;

At another location in the dome Jaehyun, Hansol, Johnny, Jaemin, Mark, Kun and Chenle sat in chairs, alone. Their rooms were filled with only a table and a camera. They had received the messages as well.

-Mark Cam-

"Donghyuck has to save me?" He sighed and looked into the camera after setting his phone down. "Since I'm a virgin, will I die pure?"

-Johnny Cam-

"I can't believe they chose Ten to save me. If I die I will come back and torment him. God, I haven't even debuted yet and I'm already gonna die."

-Jaemin's Cam-

"Why? You know dang well Jeno ain't about to save me." Jaemin tossed his phone onto the table. "This is bullsh- bull crap. I better not be going to hell..."

-Hansol Cam-

"Oh thank jisoos they chose Yuta. Lord knows I'm not athletic enough to save anyone."

-Chenle Cam-

"I don't approve of this. I'm too adorable to die! I don't even know what's going on. I just want WinWin and Kun!"

-Jaehyun Cam-

"I know I should be worried but I trust Tae will save me. I know this is apart of our challenge. I'm not dumb; but kudos to Doyoung for thinking of this. He was to make this, right?"

-Kun Cam-

"I'm too smart for this. I can't believe I was scared." A loud bang sounded from just outside his door. He jumped and turned to the camera, eyes watering. "MOM!"

;

The lights filled the dome Taeyong was in. He squinted his eyes as they adjusted. In front of him, what seemed like 200 booths filled with masked men stood in rows of 4. Taeyong ran to the first men, the clock on the wall ticking down.

"What is this? What do I have to do? How did this even happen?" Flowed from his mouth all in one breath. The man stood still and merely pointed down at the paper taped to the booth. Taeyong read it out loud.

"To advance you must answer these questions about Jung Jaehyun. If not correct you will not proceed."

"The first question is, what is his eye color?"