Yusol

Sehun hummed as he looked through Hansol's closet, his face showing much distaste. "Hansol no wonder you couldn't pull any hoes. What is this?"

Sehun held out a worn out plaid shirt Taeil had gifted him years ago. He hasn't worn it in forever but it's still a nice item to have. Hansol crossed his arms. "A gift."

"That needs to be trashed." Sehun sassed while tossing the shirt onto the floor. "Ugh. This is pointless. Let's just go shopping."

"I don't know about you but I'm broke."

"Clearly you don't know how Oh Sehun works." He pulled out his wallet and took out a black card.

"Who's is that?"

"Suho loves me. Come on loser. Sehunnie is about to bless you."

-

"Ugh. This doesn't look right." Yuta went to straighten out the rose on the table once again when Chen slapped his hand away with a glare.

"If I have to tell you one more time Yuta Nakamoto, I'm flipping this whole table and leaving." Yuta sighed and loosened his necktie as he fanned himself.

He had been planning this candle lit date ever since Doyoung announced the final challenge of the mini games and now that it was finally happening he was a nervous mess.

He wanted Hansol to feel loved and if this was how Yuta could start it out then everything had to be perfect.

Chen's phone buzzed from the incoming text message. He opened the message and laughed. "Sehun said he's on his way with a newly dressed Hansol."

"Newly dressed?"

"According to Sehun's message, Hansol has been reborn again, this time with a brand new wardrobe."

Yuta didn't try to understand nor did he care about what Sehun did to his clothes. What matters is that Hansol is almost here.

Anxiety overtook Yuta as he got an updated text saying how close they were to arriving.

"He's going to be here in 3 minutes. Is the steak cooked well done? Is the wine red? I think he likes red wine. Oh make sure the c-" Chen grabbed Yuta by his shoulders and shook him viciously.

"Yuta, shut up and wait for Hansol. I'll bring him in when he gets here." Chen let him go and walked out of the room, the red curtain falling down over the entrance again. He tried to peek through before it closed but with no luck, he didn't see anyone.

Get it together Yuta. You're better than this. Stop worrying. He'll love it even if it's a mess because he loves me. Hansol, I swear you better still love me after this.

"Yuta?" Hansol's voice brought him out of his thoughts. A smile formed on Yuta's lips as he watched Hansol walk closer. "What's this?"

"I set this up, with the help of Chen, obviously but it was all my plan. I'm rambling. Sit down." He pulled out Hansol's chair. Hesitantly, Hansol sat down. Yuta quickly went to his chair and sat down as well.

"You deserve the best and hopefully this shows how much I'm trying to give you that, even if I'm still a jerk towards you."

"Yuta you-"

"Shh. Don't say anything. Let's enjoy our dinner first."

-

Sehun brought out the desert dish as the last course. He winked at the pair before disappearing behind the curtain.

"Mm. Chocolate." Hansol went to put his fork into the cake when Yuta stopped him.

"Ah let me." He grabbed a piece and held it up in front of Hansol's lips. He awkwardly opened his mouth, letting Yuta put the cake in. "Is it good? I had the best chef make it."

"It's great. All of this is great but it isn't you."

Yuta sighed. "I know. I know this isn't me but I'm trying to change. Not for me but you. Normal me is such an ass."

"Yuta I love you for you. You don't have to put on a front to please me. I can handle the normal you just fine."

Yuta let out a breath of relief. "Thank you Hansol." He reached out, taking Hansols hand into his. "One last thing before we end the date."

"What is it?"

"Hansol, I know you've been wanting to hear this so here it is.."

Yuta took in a deep breath and exhaled slowly. Ever since that day Hansol, Taeil and he had thst chat, these three simple words had been in his mind.

It's what Hansol waited so long to hear and now, it was about to happen. Not just because Yuta wanted to but because he knew he was finally ready to commit.

I like you..."

-

YUSOL HAS RISEN.