NCT Mini Chapter

"Hansol, I-" Hansol snatched the second letter from Taeil's hands, his eyes rereading the words to make sure he read it correctly the first time.

"I-I made you cry like that?" Taeil awkwardly nodded. "I'm sorry for being such a prick to you. I was only thinking of myself."

Hansol pulled Taeil into a tight hug, shocking him. It's been so long since Hansol did this. Taeil snuggled closer into Hansol's shoulder, enjoying his warmth. This could be the last time this happens so Taeil wanted to enjoy it fully.

"It's okay Hansol. I shouldn't have forced you to love me."

"Regardless. I apologize for putting you through this." Smaller arms wrapped around both Taeil and Hansol. The pair pulled back to see Jisung, looking up at them with bright eyes and a small smile.

"Are you two no longer fighting?"

Taeil shared a look with Hansol before smiling. While Hansol ruffled up Jisung's hair, Taeil held out his pinky finger. Confused, Jisung held his out to. Hansol conjoined his with Jisung's and Taeil joined.

"This is a promise we're making you. We won't fight anymore."

"And if you want both of us to be with you then I won't argue or hesitate." Hansol added. Jisung felt like he could jump with joy. He turned to Kun who was watching the scene unfold with a small smile on his face.

"Kun, I don't need to write in a journal as much anymore! I think things are going to be better now!"

;

"Explain what happened Doyoung! Tell me everything because honestly, nothing can hurt me now."

Doyoung cleared his throat and recited everything that happened in one breath.

"Taeyong was thinking of ways to get you back and we acted out you and him yelling and his anger overtook him and he pushed me up against the wall and he kissed me."

It took a few seconds of Jaehyun to process what Doyoung rushed out but when he did he frowned.

"Did you kiss back?"

"No I swear I didn't! After like three seconds he pulled back and apologized and we never spoke about it."

"How would you feel if I did that to Yuta, huh? I'm your best friend Doyoung!"

It's not Yuta you'll be doing it to so it doesn't matter. He thought but kept it to himself in fear of Jae getting angrier.

"I would be hurt. I apologize." He took a nervous breath before continuing. "Jae if you do get with Taeyong just trust him ok? I know how much he wants you. Once you're with him you won't have to worry about anything."

Doyoung was practically pleading with his eyes. Jaehyun needed to get with Taeyong in order for Doyoung to feel better about the situation. "Okay Doyoung. We'll see."

Jae went to leave but stopped at the door. He peered over his shoulder and bit his lip. "You don't like him right?"

Lie Doyoung. Lie to Jaehyun for the last time.

"Of course not."

;

"Donghyuck all these codes are so pointless." Mark complained as he flipped through the small notebook. There were way too many colors to memorize.

Blue- let's leave the chatroom

Orange- bring me one of your hoodies

Lilac- I kinda miss you

Red- kiss me again?

"They are not pointless! It'll help keep our relationship on the down low." Donghyuck's defended as he joined Mark on the couch.

"Why keep it on the down low? No one else does. You turn the corner and you see Kun and WinWin making out like it's their last day on earth."

"If we date this is how I want things to be." He crossed his arms and pouted as he looked the opposite way.

"I should be able to kiss you whenever I want without using codes."

From behind the corner, Ten, Johnny, Jaemin and Jeno sat on the floor, leaning in as close as they could to eavesdrop of the Markhyuck conversation.

"I told you they make out on the DL!" Jeno pinched Jaemin.

"Ow ow okay sorry for not believing you." Jaemin rubbed the now red spot on his arm. "Kiss it to make it better."

Jeno shoved his arm out of his face, much to Jaemin's distaste. Johnny turned to the two youngest and glared them down.

"Be quiet!"

Back on the couch Mark and Donghyuck overheard the bickering from behind the wall. Assuming it was members eavesdropping, Donghyuck smirked while Mark seemed lost.

"What?"

"They're listening to us. Play along." Donghyuck whispered. Mark kept his face blank while he thought over Donghyucks words before nodding once he finally processed the words clearly.

"Ah okay."

"Mark, don't forget this important code. Silver."

"And what's that code supposed to mean?"

Donghyuck smirked mischievously while the four behind the wall crept closer.

"An*l."

Ten choked on his own saliva while Johnny let out a loud "oh my god". Jeno and Jaemin scrunched their faces up in disgust. Mark sat, frozen and red faced whereas Donghyuck walked over to where the nosey members sat.

"HAECHAN YOU'RE TOO YOUNG. DON'T DO IT. OH MY GOD. TEN LOOK AT WHAT WE CREATED. TAEIL IS GONNA BEAT OUR ASS."

Johnny went into full distress mode. He grabbed fistfulls of his hair, continuously muttering "we're dead".

"Hey! You weirdos! I was joking! I would never! I only said that because I knew someone was listening to us! What ever happened to respect in this dorm? Huh?"

"That flew out the door along ass time ago." Kun randomly added as he walked past. "Gosh. I fix one problem and another one arises."

Johnny turned to Ten, his expression bewildered. "Where the hell did he come from?"

"Who knows. He's Qian Kun."

"Hey Donghyuck, since they know about the codes guess we can't use them." Mark added smugly as he passed by, giving a friendly pat on the shoulder to Donghyuck.

In return he glared and tossed the small notebook down on the floor next to Johnny's feet. "Read it and keep it. Thanks for ruining something so brilliant."

While he walked off Jaemin shook his head and laughed. "If only he knew I read them when he first made it."

Jeno sighed and stood up. "You're so annoying Jaemin."

"Hey wait Jeno! We can make something like this! Should we learn Spanish and talk to each other like that?"

"I can't believe I call him my son." Ten spoke as he watched Jaemin desperately follow after Jeno.

"Well, let's go see if Taeyong and Jaehyun are fighting right now! I need more drama!"

"Good idea! Let's go!"

-

I cry bc I think I'm gonna end this chatroom / story soon. 💔