Jaeyong {M}

While Taeyong was busy with Chanyeol, Jaehyun and Baekhyun were sitting down drinking coffee at a little unknown shop. Taeyong said he would get everything settled so Jae didn't have to worry.

"And that's how we finally got together." Jaehyun finished. Baekhyun's jaw dropped as he looked at Jae with complete and utter shock.

"All that drama goes on and you all still manage to be friends?" Jae nodded. "Wow. I thought my members were troublesome."

"I just hope after today there's no more drama. I'm tired of all the fights."

"I understand. I gotta give you all props for not killing each other." Baekhyun's phone buzzing cut the conversation off. A smile washed over his face as he placed the phone to his ear.

"Hi Yeol. Can I help you? Oh Jaehyun? We're at a coffee shop. You mean like right now? Okay. Bye." Jae stared at the phone before looking into Baek's eyes.

"What is it?"

"It's time for your date!" He sang and rose. Jae followed in pursuit. As the pair reached the door Baek turned to look at Jae. Feeling self conscious his ears turned red.

"Something wrong?"

"Ah. You're just so pretty. Okay let's go! Your boyfriend awaits."

-

Taeyong set up something simple for Jaehyun as their final "challenge". He decorated the room with twinkling fairy lights and set up pillows and blankets in front of the screen that would be playing some sappy drama Chanyeol suggested.

"I got the popcorn, snacks and drinks." Chanyeol informed as he stepped inside, his hands and arms filled with items. Taeyong helped after setting everything down perfectly.

After Chanyeol made the call for Baekhyun to bring Jaehyun back, Taeyong paced around the room, his OCD and nerves getting the best of him.

"Bro this looks good. You're fine. And-" Chanyeol snatched the can of Febreze out of Taeyong's grasp. "If you spray anymore I'm going to die."

"Sorry.. It's a habit."

"I can tell." The pair waited until Chanyeol recieved a text that Jaehyun was almost there. Taeyong shooed Chanyeol off, thanking him of course before doing so.

"Taeyong, I'm here." Jae smiled as he stepped into the room. His eyes sparkled in the dim lighting as Taeyong walked up to him. "This is so cute."

"I tried my hardest. There's this app called Tumblr. It gave me inspiration." Chuckling at his embarrassing statement Tae led Jae to the blanket and sat down. He set up the pillows behind Jae to ensure his comfort before starting the drama.

"Tae, this is my favorite drama. How did you know? I never told anyone about this." Jae turned to him with wide eyes.

"I know a lot about you. Did you forget our second mini game?" He silently thanked Chanyeol for his choice in dramas for Taeyong knew nothing about Jae's all time favorite.

"Mm. True."

mature content below

Halfway into the drama Taeyong couldn't focus on it anymore. Jaehyun's side profile was far more appealing. Instead of the screen he watched Jae as he laughed and smiled every time something cute happened.

"Tae, how come you aren't watching it?" Jae frowned. "The best part is coming up."

Taeyong placed his hand on Jaehyun's cheek and soothingly rubbed his thumb against the soft flawless skin. "I'm just admiring you."

That comment caused Jae to lean into Taeyong's hand while blushing. He couldn't hold back anymore. Taeyong let his lust take over as he leaned closer to Jae.

Their lips met for the first time, and Jae swore his stomach was going to burst from the butterflies suddenly awakening. Their kiss started off as sweet but soon grew needy. Their tongues met, the feel of Taeyong's rubbing against Jae's caused him to groan.

Jaehyun pushed Taeyong onto his back and slowly climbed on top of him. They met stares as both panted lightly. "Is this okay?" Jae questioned, his fingers moving the fringe that fell over Tae's eyes.

Taeyong set his hands on Jaehyun's sides, the feel of his finger tips on Jae's bare skin made him burn to be touched even more. "Yes." Taeyong breathed.

Jae leaned down, capturing Taeyong's lips roughly with his. As he lowered himself closer Taeyong's hands roamed up Jaehyun's body, leaving almost no area untouched.

"Aah." Jae groaned as Taeyong grinded into the younger male accidentally. That one slip sent Taeyong into a whole new mode of lust. Jaehyun was flipped on his back now; Taeyong taking control.

He trailed wet sloppy kisses from Jaehyun's lips to jaw to neck like it was a normal routine. He settled his lips on the skin just below Jaehyun's jaw. His teeth nibbled at the sensitive area. Not wanting to moan, Jae bit his lip as he clutched the back of Taeyong's shirt.

"T-Tae..." Jaehyun pushed his pelvis off from the ground, trying to get as much friction as possible from Taeyong's. "Can we?"

"Not today Jae. But-" With each word Taeyong left kisses on the now bruised area on Jae's neck. "I'm sorry I made you wait so long but now-" his dark eyes bore into Jaehyun's.

"You're mine."

-

I wanted to go more in depth but my readers are young aha. Bless the jaeyong ship. China line is next~

 China line is next~